ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

New Sign Syndicate Shirts

NEW Sign Syndicate T Shirts!!!

post-3-0-94944900-1410208403_thumb.jpg

I Just had these made a lil bit ago but lagged in posting them on the SS. Had them posted on Facebook before here and some went pretty fast as well as locally here in San Diego. I'll get more made up, but anyone interested these shirts are now in our online store.

ONLINE STORE

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/28-apparel/

Their all longer length T's so no length shrinking during washing, that way you won't looking like Chachi from Happy Days. All shirt letting comes in Red or Blue.

The long sleeves are made by Bella. The girls are Bella ribbed racerback tank tops that come in both white & black, or some know as "wife beater" shirts. Bella is a VERY nice quality shirt, I don't like cheap crap! The short sleeve T's are the thick construction grade material.

In the near future I'm going to do more black for men's, I did only a few but those went very fast locally not even making it an option here. But stay tuned I'll have more, I just wasn't expecting the black to go so fast. There's a lot of fab guys here who are bikers, and well...they only wear black, lol.

Anyway, anyone interested in helping to support the Sign Syndicate site, get a T.

I'm working on some cool ball caps for guys and beanies for girls.

You can also order by phone by contacting us at (858) 880-1400 or by email orders@thesignsyndicate.com

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

They've been going pretty quick, thank you to those who have purchased them. I'm gonna have to do another batch soon.

Don't forget, any selfie or group pics are appreciated! or wet T-shirts/tank photos from the ladies :P Hey, post your pics on our FB page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sign-Syndicatecom/147245075309496

Maybe we'll do a random drawing for those that post and give away some of our upcoming winter attire :thumbs:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

They've been going pretty quick, thank you to those who have purchased them. I'm gonna have to do another batch soon.

Don't forget, any selfie or group pics are appreciated! or wet T-shirts/tank photos from the ladies :P Hey, post your pics on our FB page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sign-Syndicatecom/147245075309496

Maybe we'll do a random drawing for those that post and give away some of our upcoming winter attire :thumbs:

Erik;

Since you are talking about Pics, let me add this. On your advertisement page, the (2) pictures on the right..... well what can I say other than BeeUteefulll.

Now that picture on the left should be hanging on the wall of a post office or on some "Most Wanted" list.

But, you are still one bad ass administrator in my books and a darn good sign man to boot.

I'll be ordering a shirt soon but I do want it autographed by the photogenic "K Girl". Hey, I might even consider your autograph as well.

Best

• Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Ordered! :thumbs:

Erik;

Since you are talking about Pics, let me add this. On your advertisement page, the (2) pictures on the right..... well what can I say other than BeeUteefulll.

Now that picture on the left should be hanging on the wall of a post office or on some "Most Wanted" list.

But, you are still one bad ass administrator in my books and a darn good sign man to boot.

I'll be ordering a shirt soon but I do want it autographed by the photogenic "K Girl". Hey, I might even consider your autograph as well.

Best

+1

• 4 weeks later...