Sticky Notes

Want to see more content on this site?

Register and Log In....It's FREE!!!  

Having Trouble?  Email us Link

Click the X to close this box

Kgirl Kgirl

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
signmagic

Sign Shop drawings & Impressive Presentations ~ Freelance

Greetings,

I'm an experienced sign designer with over 20 years in the industry creating impressive sign design and detailed shop drawings for sales presentations, permitting & production files.

Are you looking to expand your resources and freshen up your designs?

Look no further, let's discuss how I can help you impress your clients with stunning & functional sign designs & a fresh, new approach.

Conceptual sign design, logo & brand creation, branding books, detailed presentations, vector art, permit-ready drawings & plans & more.

Very reasonable rates and available 24/7

Just email me your needs and I will take care of the rest and prove the benefits of having a freelance remote designer at your fingertips for a lower cost than you're currently paying to keep a 40 hr employee on the payroll.

Online Portfolio:
www.semehicrew.wix.com/signs

Please email requests to: signagemagic@gmail.com

post-8397-0-28775700-1436394320_thumb.jp

Nice stuff

Very Nice!

I am conviced that design and presentation will win over price!

Thanks

MB

Nice I will keep you in mind.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Thanks All for the kind words and feedback

I'd drop the UL listed out of your drawings. Unless you are a UL shop. Nice drawings. Not to nit pic, but .060 alum ? I've never used .060 alum before.

• Like 1

Thanks,

Yeah, all the fabrication shops I use here are all UL Listed and I revise my drawings to suit each shop if they're not

The attached was just a very generic design template but we often use .060 Aluminum sheets, or .125'' or even .090'' depending

Edited by signmagic

Edited by signmagic

Not to nit pic, but .060 alum ? I've never used .060 alum before.

I hammered out three thousandths once.... :) Maybe it was 7075.... two thousandths difference in tolerance from 6061 or 5052.

Welcome to the Syndicate, Troy.

I use .063 all the time. I've never used .060 gauge. As far as alloy goes, we use 3003, or 5052.

3003 is the most workable alloy.

Most sign stuff is brake formed up to 90 degrees. Sometimes obtuse, but mostly just 90 bends.

I have seen both 5052, being a harder alloy with magnesium, and 6061 with magnesium and silly cone, crack at a 90 bend before.... A contributing factor may be attributed to not properly adjusting the brake for material thickness. Nonetheless, anything signage or general purpose for that matter, all alloys mentioned will work. Difference being in the paint prep and finish.

7075 sheets don't have a real use in the sign industry unless there's some weird hardness or tensile strength required. Although if you're planning on replacing structural steel with aluminum, this is a the best choice.

If you're lucky enough to get a cool 3D metal formed project of some sort, 3003 is hands down the top choice. Maybe get to play for a week laying up molds and making a resin and concrete hammer forms. Spend a few of those days banging on some 3003 with a selection of hammers. At least to me, that would be a nice break from cabinets and lettersets. Geesh, that would be a nice break from drawing signs.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Troy.

• Like 1

No, thank you.

The information is valuable

A few of the suppliers I use locally have always referred to it as .040'' .060'' and .090" and I kind of just got stuck on that terminology