By Quality Sign Crafters
Quality Sign Crafters is seeking an experienced fabricator to join our team. Our ideal candidate should possess understanding of basic sign fabrication, manufacturing, and construction methods along with a broad knowledge of industry materials, finishes, and processes.
- Aluminum, steel, and plastic fabrication.
- MIG welding, aluminum and steel.
- Channel letter manufacturing.
- Wiring of electric sign components. Ex. LED’s, fluorescent lamp fixtures, neon, etc.
- Operation of various shop equipment including brakes, shears, drill presses, radial arm saws, etc.
- Finish work, paint preparation
Preferred skills/ experience:
- Experience with aluminum fabrication.
- Knowledge of UL standards is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Experience in the production and manufacturing of electric signs of various types.
- Must possess good attention to detail.
May be willing to train the right candidate with limited experience.
Salary: Based on experience
Normal business hours are from 7AM – 3:30 however this position requires occasional overtime.
Please call Lisa @ 860-423-1931 or send resume to: Lisa@qualitysign.us
Coming to work for our company every day is like an adventure, plus it’s a GREAT PLACE TO WORK! We have over 25 years of experience and currently serve Los Angeles County.
If you think you have what it takes to work on big and or small signs and you are looking to grow with the company and expand your horizons, then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Type of Signs:
Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc.
Include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you have some experience, learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.
Operating big trucks/cranes
Interior/exterior signs and much more
Manage installation, crew and equipment.
Normal schedule is Monday through Thursday 6am - 4pm (Schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)
Note: IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Pilar Kanner
B.K. Signs, Inc.
1028 Kirkwall Rd
Azusa, CA 91702
By Jim Sutterfield
Sign Installer/Service Tech Position Available
Signs Plus Inc. has been in business in Bellingham Washington since 1992. We consult, design, engineer, manufacture, install, and service all types of signage throughout the Pacific Northwest. At Signs Plus Inc. our employees make the difference. Our goal is to hire the best! If you are hard-working, a self-starter, looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing company, with a great future, and meet the following criteria, than we have a position for you!
• Applicant must possess a Journeyman Sign Electrician License from the State of Washington.
• Must take pride in work, have a good eye for detail, and possess a positive, get it done attitude.
• Have a strong work ethic and able to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a deadline environment.
• Physically fit, able to lift 75 lbs. and be OK with working at heights and in confined spaces.
• Able to read and understand detailed shop drawings, site plans, and sign location drawings.
• Must have experience operating Crane/Ladder Trucks.
• Must have a clean driving record and a CDL-B license.
We offer an excellent Benefits Package that includes the follow:
• Competitive wage
• 75% paid health insurance for employees after 60 days of employment
• 401K Plan
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Consistent 40-50 hour work weeks all year
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Attn: Jim Sutterfield
Signs Plus Inc
766 Marine Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225
THE ELECTRICAL SIGN INDUSTRY WANTS YOU : SIGN INSTALLER (Azusa)
Coming to work every day is like an adventure plus its a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
If you think you have what is takes to work on big and or small signs and looking to grow with the company, expand your horizons.
Type of Signs:
Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc. Then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.
Include operating big trucks/cranes
interior/exterior signs and much more
Manage installation crew and equipment.
Normal schedule is Monday thru Thursday 6am-4pm (schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)
If you are interested, please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A-Plus Signs is the Central Valley's leader in electrical architectural signage. We pride ourselves on our fine craftsmanship and our outstanding customer service. Currently, we are seeking an energetic, committed team-player to fill our full time Signage Installer position.
The ideal candidate must have at least (2) years experience installing and uninstalling signage and patch / paint stucco fascias. Experience with welders, torchers, and grinders desired.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
Installing and / or uninstalling commercial signage including channel letters, monuments, freestanding signs, LED digital boards, and interior ADA signage Patching and painting exterior building fascias Servicing neon, LED, and fluorescent signs as well as exterior lighting Operate areal lift equipment Work at heights and in confined spaces Qualifications and Skills
Must have a clean driving record. A DMV record search, background check and drug screening are required.
Must provide your own basic hand and battery tools ( screw drivers, pliers, wire strippers, etc.).
Benefits include Health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a generous 401(k) plan. Interested candidates should respond to this email and include their resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Serious inquiries only please. If interested send resume to email@example.com