There are two situations we run into, one the national accounts work with GC on the build and the permit is pulled through them or we can pull the permit as we are a licensed sign installer in several cities here in Colorado.
Thanks for all the responses! Even you Eddie, your contribution is priceless... Dave, that is great to hear that you are in a position to give back to your community by passing on your knowledge! I hope some day to be knowledgeable enough and experienced enough to mentor others. My biggest struggle is finding new customers. I have some great return customers both local and nationally but in order to see the growth I would like I need to find how to reach a very select customer, national sign companies doing installs in Colorado. I did not have any prior experience in sign sales prior to starting my install company and have done well finding my way but am eager to see more growth soon.
Sign Installers Wanted
This position will consist of installing illuminated and non-illuminated signage. Sign installers are required to work on crane trucks, ladders, swing stages etc. Individuals will need to comply with all safety procedures. Position requires some long hours, weekend work and out of town travel.
Required Qualifications and Duties Include:
- 4 years of signage experience
- Prior sign manufacturing, electrical, crane operation experience required
- Ability to professionally interact with clients and co-workers
- Must provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Organized and detail oriented
- Commitment to excellence and pride in your work
- Ability to read blue prints, tape measure and fabrication drawings
- Welding certifications a plus
- Class A driver’s license is a plus
- Crane certification is a plus
Company Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD and Sec 125 available
- 401 K program with 20% company match
- Pay commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package
Send resume to HR@Signtech.com
ABSOLUTE SIGN is seeking an experienced sign and lighting technician. Qualified candidates must be knowledgeable in servicing, neon, parking lot lights, LED, fluorescent, diagnosing electrical issues. Electrical sign installation experience a plus. Must be a self-starter and motivated. Must have a California Driver's License. Must have the ability to perform well under pressure. Competitive compensation. Fax your resume to 562-592-6198 or call the office. 562-592-5838. Can start immediately.