ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

SignComp

• Board Patron

Have never purchased SignComp products before but a month and a half ago I had to order (through my supplier) a round sign kit.  It has been over 7 weeks and I still don't have my material.  This is my first and last experience with them.  My customer is beyond pissed and I don't blame them.  Makes us look bad and it's not our fault.  Does anyone know if this is how they do business?

Wow that does not sound like Sign Comp. Whenever we order kits from them we have them within 2 weeks. Did you call them and make sure its an order and not just a quote

• Board Patron

I can't find a phone number for them or a contact person.  I asked my supplier for that info and they won't give it to me.  

The Problem is your supplier...or someone is not telling the whole story, Signcomp is a very easy company to get a hold of. They are easily found on the interweb...   https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOrrijoYfYAhUH9YMKHURAC_IQFggpMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.signcomp.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw1wly9WHksJ5HZiaYu23eTJ

I have had nothing by great service from Signcomp, they are super fast and get me what I need every time.

• Board Patron

I clicked on your link and it came up as a dangerous website and my screen was red.  Ugh.  Can you provide me the number you use to contact them?  As for the supplier being at fault, I am thinking so too since they won't give me the info to find out what has happened.  What the supplier did say was it takes longer to make round extrusion because of all the cuts required.  I get that,  but this long?!  I finally got a tracking number and found out it was shipped out this past Friday from Michigan, via Dominion Freight lines who took it to Harrisburg PA and then are taking it way down to Winchester VA.  I am like, hey, we are in Maryland right between these two state.  How about just dropping it off.  Nope, can't do that so now I am at the mercy of a damn freight company whose logistics are apparently way out of whack.  Wouldn't be so bad had the order been shipped 4 weeks ago.  You can imagine how this customer feels about now.

We always order directly through them, they send the bill to my dist. who is Wensco and then Wensco bills me... I'm sure Wensco is marking it up and not doing a damn thing but taking the middle man out of the process and getting details straight the first time are more than worth it.

• Board Patron

Well, just wanted to let everyone know that SignComp contacted me and I found out the order was not placed by my sign supplier until December 1, and they shipped it out on December 8th and it should be delivered today.  Colleen from SignComp called and was extremely nice.  She said I could order directly through them and bypass the supplier.  She is keeping an eye on the delivery as well.  Thank you all for your help and comments!  It is why I love this site.

• Like 1

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me Vikki! As I mentioned, I am always available to help you with your orders.  Call me anytime 877-784-0405.  We will stay on top of this for you and keep you informed. 

• !llumenati

Sign comp has always been awesome at responding, for big orders or small.  Sign distribution utors are always a pain with their bs, and lack of follow thru.