ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
wizzy00

Swing Sign Hanger Brackets

Help, !!! Took on a retrofit of an old Coca-Cola keystone sign to LEDs. Noticed the hanger brackets were paper thin. Swing sign. I could probably make them, if I had to. Is there a supplier out there, The material is 1/8" x 1.1/2" steel with a twist. 

Thanks 

Dave

Wow1 That use to be standard hardware that every supply company carried. I probably have some around still. Send me a pic if you haven't already found one and I'll see if I have them. There are a few different styles.

I ordered one from the sign bracket store and it would not be in stock for 2 months!  So you will probably find it there, just a matter of if it is in stock or not.  We ended up having to manufacture ours.

Edited by Sign Lady
Addition

Sorry...I just checked...no luck...I think I'm turning into my father...I remember things from 40 years ago

• Like 1

Depending on the exact configuration they aren't really that hard to make.     Got a Photo?   A good vice and a monkey wrench are all you really need.   I used to make them all the time.   Where are you located? 

Also, I just checked and Glantz has three different ones on their site.  IDK if they will be a stock item or not.

Hey SignLady, i knew I saw this in glantz catalog.  It was not on their online catalog so maybe its discontinued  Anyway it may be worth a shot  regrads, mike

bracket.JPG