Do not register with a hotmail.com / Outlook / me account.  Hotmail lists this site as spam and your registration will not be completed because you will not receive a confimation

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
AKendall

Projects to Bid in Tampa, FL Area

Hello All,

In Tampa area and am looking for any upcoming projects that you may know of in the Tampa area. We service 150 miles out from Tampa, however we do fabricate and install nationwide as a subcontractor. 

Also looking to network and meet like minded professionals.

Thanks,

Alexis

Sales Representative

• Similar Content

• By psasignandawning
      Premier Sign Systems, LLC is one of the largest and fastest growing signage and awning companies in Western New York area. Our company has full fabrication of signs and awnings in-house.  We also have full installer department with multiple crane and bucket trucks.
      We are growing rapidly & seeking a new sales representative / project managers.  At Premier Sign, we specialized in all types of illuminated signs, vinyl graphics & awnings. We manufacture channel letter, large pylon sign, monument signs, box signs and commercial awnings.  Our service area covers about a 150 mile radius of Rochester, NY including the Buffalo and Syracuse, NY area.
      We are seeking a commission based sales rep that is loyal, honest, & self-motivated. He or she must be organized, well-spoken and be professional in appearance & manner to represent our company. They must have a friendly attitude when dealing with client relations, and have excellent communication skills with the Clients and staff.
      They must have experience in cold calling, acquiring local, regional, and national clients.
      A valid Driver's License and Personal Vehicle are required.  Travel will be required to meet with customers and expand our coverage area.
      A Minimum of 1 year Sign Sales Experience and Knowledge in the Sign/awning Industry is preferred but not required.  Must have good computer skills, knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software and internet.  QuickBooks knowledge is preferred but not required.
      Salary is negotiable but typically sales are paid on straight commission.  We offer paid vacation, insurance and have a 401K program.
      Please send your resume to james@premiersignsystems.com  for review.
      Thank You,

James Peacock
      Operation Manager
      Premier Sign Systems, LLC
      1. BROCHURE -2015-REV4.pdf
    • By Houston Sign Guy
      Looking for a Experienced Sales Rep that has established accounts....We do offer top pay, full benefits (401k, health / dental insurance / paid vacation etc)......We are located just North of Houston, TX and are a full service, installation and manufacturing sign shop...(on top of being a state licensed electrical company as well as handling all facets of facility lighting)
      We are looking for a aggressive, determined and self motivator that is looking to grow with our operation.......
      Either drop your resume to my e-mail or give me a call to discuss. Thanks. Matt
      Matt Baker
      Bakers' Sign Manufacturing
      www.bakerssigns.com
      936-446-1239 (Office)
      281-731-5629 (Cell)
  • Featured Products

• Topics

• CNC ROUTER w/ Vacuum hold-down.   GERBER Advantage 600- 80” x 120” cutting bed w/ zoned vacuum hold-down, and high speed spindle.     Upgraded in 2015 by CNC Experts w/ new high performance stepper motor driver, belts, micro stepping motors, upgraded gear boxes, new operating computer and software.   On-going support available by CNC Experts.     Works excellent, no issues.  Had to purchase larger machine to fulfill lucrative multi-year manufacturing project.    Routes aluminum, plastics, wood.  Can load onto your truck/ trailer no charge.  Can crate for shipping (crating additional) or next door neighbor a moving company- can connect.  Located Chicago area.   We are looking for $14,500 (Price is negotiable) Please email me at mattl@northshoresigns.com if interested. Or call us at (847)-816-7020 
    • CNC ROUTER w/ Vacuum hold-down.   GERBER Advantage 600- 80” x 120” cutting bed w/ zoned vacuum hold-down, and high speed spindle.     Upgraded in 2015 by CNC Experts w/ new high performance stepper motor driver, belts, micro stepping motors, upgraded gear boxes, new operating computer and software.   On-going support available by CNC Experts.     Works excellent, no issues.  Had to purchase larger machine to fulfill lucrative multi-year manufacturing project.    Routes aluminum, plastics, wood.  Can load onto your truck/ trailer no charge.  Can crate for shipping (crating additional) or next door neighbor a moving company- can connect.  Located Chicago area.   We are looking for $14,500 (Price is negotiable) Please email me at mattl@northshoresigns.com if interested. Or call us at (847)-816-7020 
    • Hey everyone, I'm trying to reach out to the people that use shopVOX and see how do you record projects that you are donating to non-profit organization. We still need to list the price/value of the project however when we record the payment and it goes over to QuickBooks we don't want it to show the cash/balance in our account. For example we do a $1,000 project donate it, how do we record this and it not show as $1,000 in our cash balance for received money? Thank you everyone for your time and help with this.    Also if anyone has other recommendations on shopVOX or other software you highly recommend please let me know. 
    • Well if I told you, I'd have to shoot you.... 
  • Latest Videos