By Jim Sutterfield
Sign Installer/Service Tech Position Available
Signs Plus Inc. has been in business in Bellingham Washington since 1992. We consult, design, engineer, manufacture, install, and service all types of signage throughout the Pacific Northwest. At Signs Plus Inc. our employees make the difference. Our goal is to hire the best! If you are hard-working, a self-starter, looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing company, with a great future, and meet the following criteria, than we have a position for you!
• Applicant must possess a Journeyman Sign Electrician License from the State of Washington.
• Must take pride in work, have a good eye for detail, and possess a positive, get it done attitude.
• Have a strong work ethic and able to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a deadline environment.
• Physically fit, able to lift 75 lbs. and be OK with working at heights and in confined spaces.
• Able to read and understand detailed shop drawings, site plans, and sign location drawings.
• Must have experience operating Crane/Ladder Trucks.
• Must have a clean driving record and a CDL-B license.
We offer an excellent Benefits Package that includes the follow:
• Competitive wage
• 75% paid health insurance for employees after 60 days of employment
• 401K Plan
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Consistent 40-50 hour work weeks all year
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Jim Sutterfield
Signs Plus Inc
766 Marine Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225
Wages based on experience.
Freeman Signs, Inc. is looking for a full time senior sign estimator to lead our estimating department. We have a variety of different types of work that we quote and need a diligent, detail oriented, and efficient estimator who is familiar with the signage industry and can work hand in hand with our sales department.
Best benefits in the industry!
-8 paid holidays
-Jury duty leave
-Long term / short term disability
Please feel free to stop by our office to fill out an application!
We are located at:
3883 N. Monaco Pkwy.
Denver, CO 80207
Resumes can also be emailed to: email@example.com
You may also apply via:
THE ELECTRICAL SIGN INDUSTRY WANTS YOU : SIGN INSTALLER (Azusa)
Coming to work every day is like an adventure plus its a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
If you think you have what is takes to work on big and or small signs and looking to grow with the company, expand your horizons.
Type of Signs:
Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc. Then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.
Include operating big trucks/cranes
interior/exterior signs and much more
Manage installation crew and equipment.
Normal schedule is Monday thru Thursday 6am-4pm (schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)
If you are interested, please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org