Sign Manufacturing Plant Manager
Triangle Sign Services, a national manufacturer of signage, is seeking a General Manager for our manufacturing facility located in Baltimore, MD. The General Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure that signage products are manufactured and shipped in accordance with customer requirements and Company goals.
Triangle is proud to offer a competitive salary that is based on experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package that includes: fully paid health, dental, and vision options; Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability; a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a guaranteed Company match; an Employee Stock Purchasing Program; and more!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the operations and provides guidance to the supervisors of the manufacturing, shipping/receiving and installation departments.
• Directs and manages production in adherence to company policies and business goals.
• Collaborates effectively with various departments to identify priorities and set deadlines.
• Establishes and/or approves production schedules to ensure that signage products are completed and shipped on time and within budget.
• Monitors production activities and adjusts schedules as needed.
• Controls flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate usage of Company resources.
• Identifies opportunities and develops plans to maximize profitability on jobs, minimize waste, and systematically increase efficiency over time.
• Participates in safety initiatives and ensures policies are followed by employees.
• Ensures that final products meet quality control standards and customer specifications.
• Helps troubleshoot and resolve problems that interfere with quality, delivery, or efficiency.
• Partners with Human Resources to identify labor needs and select talent to fill positions; mentor, coach and discipline direct reports; conduct periodic performance reviews; provide continuous feedback to employees; and participate in employee terminations when necessary.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the sign industry with a strong understanding of fabrication methods and processes
• Ability to lead and motivate a large team in a union environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and collaborate with multiple departments
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply online through our career page on Indeed https://bit.ly/2UZctXf or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of increased business, Triangle Sign Services, a Baltimore based national manufacturer of signage, has several openings for Project Managers in the Tampa, FL area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of prior project coordination and/or project management experience in either the sign, construction, lighting or electrical contracting industries or a combination thereof. Salary will be based on experience level and company offers fully paid health care benefits. Also, this position carries with it a commission program in addition to a base salary.
The sign project manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of multiple signage projects simultaneously for a variety of clients, many of which are national retail-based chains.
Responsibilities will include:
Initial Design Requests and Revision Requests
Negotiation of Purchase Prices for Goods and Services
Overseeing Permit Process
Production Drawing Review and Release
Site Coordination for all Aspects of Signage Installation
Resolution of Onsite Challenges and Issues
Coordination of Final Customer Invoicing
· Must have exceptional Customer Service mentality and skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through email
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products with emphasis on Excel
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must have experience that correlates to the sign industry
· College degree preferred
Interested parties should email resume to Jim DeStefano – VP Administration at:
Triangle Sign & Service
Triangle Sign & Service, a Baltimore based national manufacturer of signage is seeking a dynamic Sales Professional to join our organization.
Since 1931 Triangle Sign & Service has been building a reputation for doing signs right. Our custom made signs grace major sport complexes, direct travelers through busy airports and attract shoppers to well-known retailers across the country. From our offices and manufacturing facility in Baltimore, Maryland we design, fabricate, and manage projects for a wide variety of clients.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of prior sales experience in the sign industry selling to National Accounts. Salary will be a draw versus commission program and company offers extensive package of benefits including fully paid health, dental and vision care benefits along with 401K matching contribution. In addition, we offer fully paid travel expenses.
To establish long term relationships with national retail accounts in order to sell illuminated, non-illuminated and digital signage products.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Draw up and execute an aggressive sales plan to promote year over year growth Develop sound product knowledge Requirements:
Must have 3 years of experience in the sign industry selling to national retail accounts Solid and proven record of sales Must have competent demonstration skills Must have strong written and verbal communication skills Additional Details:
· This is not a remote sales position as the candidate must be located within the Baltimore area or within commuting distance of our manufacturing facility.
Interested parties should email resume to Jim DeStefano – Human Resources at:
By Lauren Taylor
Arrow Sign Company has an exciting opportunity immediately for a PROJECT MANAGER to manage large projects from initial paperwork, confirm scope of work and manage customer expectations to onsite installation for major interior signage programs.
Arrow is a stable company working on some of the most artistic, highly visible sign and branding projects throughout California and nearby states. Visit us at www.arrowsigncompany.com.
Skills and Qualifications
Clear communication, both verbal and written; MS Office proficiency – Excel, Outlook, Word – intermediate to expert skill level; MS Project – intermediate to expert skill level a MUST; Facilitation skills; Ability to determine goals for a project and drive toward that goal; General understanding of construction accounting in order to create SOV’s Change Orders, revenue and cash flow projections; Knowledge of safety regulations and ADA requirements a Plus; and Experience with exterior or interior signage project management and interior signage programming is a major PLUS. Arrow is also reviewing resumes for experienced Sign Installers, Crane Operators and Sign Fabricators.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND SALARY HISTORY IN RESPONSE TO THIS AD or at email@example.com .
L&H Signs Inc. - Reading, PA
High Level Project Manager for National Sign Manufacturer
Manage custom interior and exterior projects from approval of sale through final installation.
Essential Job Functions:
Work with sales executives to determine customer needs and expectation Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time Managing projects, budgets, timelines Assisting with field operations Maintaining client relationships Conduct code checks, obtaining municipal code and landlord criteria Prepare RFQ’s, purchase and installation orders as required to manufacture and install signage Coordinate permitting, fabrication and installation schedules to keep project on schedule Resolve any issues that may occur with the projects Track project information in the database and provide timely and accurate status reports to clients and management Provide prompt and accurate billing & closeout for completed projects. Qualifications:
Degree in Project Management or Construction Management preferred Five years industry experience in exhibit display, museum and/or specialty construction/fabrication Willingness to travel based on client needs Excellence in client communications/customer relations Experience in scheduling, estimating and installation coordination highly desired Computer savvy, MS Office proficient The ability to take direction and suggestions in an open collaborative way Working Conditions:
Office environment Frequent on-site visits when required Required experience:
Previous Project Management experience required.: 2 years e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org