ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here

As a result of increased business, Triangle Sign Services, a Baltimore based national manufacturer of signage, has an opening for a Local Project Manager. 

The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of prior project management experience in the sign industry and familiarity with sign fabrication and installation methods.  Salary will be based on experience level and company offers fully paid health care benefits.  Also, this position carries with it a commission program in addition to a base salary.

Job Description:

To coordinate the fabrication and local installation of signage for multiple clients.  

Additional responsibilities will include: 

• Ensuring that jobs are completed on-time & within budget

• Arranging site visits and site surveys

• Obtaining engineering calculations and seals

• Assisting with estimates and quotations

• Monitoring schedules

• Writing change orders

• Maintaining client relationships

• Writing and issuing purchase orders

• Issuing job site instructions to installation crews

• Vendor selection and negotiation

• Shop drawing review

• Maintain accessible and accurate job files for all projects

• Resolving issues with projects quickly and effectively

Qualifications:

• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills

• Excellent customer service skills

• Excellent verbal & written communication skills

• Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products with emphasis on Excel

• Commercial construction or sign industry experience

• Project management experience preferred

• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task

• College degree preferred

• Experience finding & managing subcontractors

• Experience with budget parameters, purchase orders, project billing

• Must be able to work independently as well as with a team

• Leadership ability with decision making skills

Interested parties should email resume to Sarah Lorigan - HR Manager at: Sarah.lorigan@trianglesign.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Trianglesign
      Because of increased business, Triangle Sign Services, a Baltimore based national manufacturer of signage, has several openings for Project Managers in the Tampa, FL area. 

The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of prior project coordination and/or project management experience in either the sign, construction, lighting or electrical contracting industries or a combination thereof.  Salary will be based on experience level and company offers fully paid health care benefits.  Also, this position carries with it a commission program in addition to a base salary.

Job Description:

The sign project manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of multiple signage projects simultaneously for a variety of clients, many of which are national retail-based chains.

Responsibilities will include: 

Code Review
      Plan/Survey Review
      Initial Design Requests and Revision Requests
      Estimate Acquisition
      Customer Quotations
      Landlord Approvals
      Negotiation of Purchase Prices for Goods and Services
      Overseeing Permit Process
      Production Drawing Review and Release
      Site Coordination for all Aspects of Signage Installation
      Resolution of Onsite Challenges and Issues
      Coordination of Final Customer Invoicing
       Requirements:

·       Must have exceptional Customer Service mentality and skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through email

·       Excellent organizational skills

·       Strong problem-solving skills

·       Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products with emphasis on Excel

·       Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment

·       Must have experience that correlates to the sign industry

·       College degree preferred

Interested parties should email resume to Jim DeStefano – VP Administration at:

James.destefano@trianglesign.com

• By Trianglesign
      Triangle Sign & Service

Triangle Sign & Service, a Baltimore based national manufacturer of signage is seeking a dynamic Sales Professional to join our organization.

Since 1931 Triangle Sign & Service has been building a reputation for doing signs right. Our custom made signs grace major sport complexes, direct travelers through busy airports and attract shoppers to well-known retailers across the country. From our offices and manufacturing facility in Baltimore, Maryland we design, fabricate, and manage projects for a wide variety of clients. 
      The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of prior sales experience in the sign industry selling to National Accounts.  Salary will be a draw versus commission program and company offers extensive package of benefits including fully paid health, dental and vision care benefits along with 401K matching contribution.  In addition, we offer fully paid travel expenses.
      Job Description:
      To establish long term relationships with national retail accounts in order to sell illuminated, non-illuminated and digital signage products.
       Additional responsibilities will include: 
      Draw up and execute an aggressive sales plan to promote year over year growth Develop sound product knowledge Requirements:
      Must have 3 years of experience in the sign industry selling to national retail accounts Solid and proven record of sales Must have competent demonstration skills Must have strong written and verbal communication skills Additional Details:
      ·         This is not a remote sales position as the candidate must be located within the Baltimore area or within commuting distance of our manufacturing facility.
      Interested parties should email resume to Jim DeStefano – Human Resources at:

James.destefano@trianglesign.com

• By Lauren Taylor
      PROJECT MANAGER
      Arrow Sign Company has an exciting opportunity immediately for a PROJECT MANAGER to manage large projects from initial paperwork, confirm scope of work and manage customer expectations to onsite installation for major interior signage programs.
      Arrow is a stable company working on some of the most artistic, highly visible sign and branding projects throughout California and nearby states. Visit us at www.arrowsigncompany.com.
      Skills and Qualifications
      Clear communication, both verbal and written; MS Office proficiency – Excel, Outlook, Word – intermediate to expert skill level; MS Project – intermediate to expert skill level a MUST; Facilitation skills; Ability to determine goals for a project and drive toward that goal; General understanding of construction accounting in order to create SOV’s Change Orders, revenue and cash flow projections; Knowledge of safety regulations and ADA requirements a Plus; and Experience with exterior or interior signage project management and interior signage programming is a major PLUS. Arrow is also reviewing resumes for experienced Sign Installers, Crane Operators and Sign Fabricators.
      PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND SALARY HISTORY IN RESPONSE TO THIS AD or at hr@arrowsigncompany.com .

• By MJRobinson
      Project Manager
      L&H Signs Inc. - Reading, PA
      Job Summary:
      High Level Project Manager for National Sign Manufacturer
      Manage custom interior and exterior projects from approval of sale through final installation.
      Essential Job Functions:
      Work with sales executives to determine customer needs and expectation Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time Managing projects, budgets, timelines Assisting with field operations Maintaining client relationships Conduct code checks, obtaining municipal code and landlord criteria Prepare RFQ’s, purchase and installation orders as required to manufacture and install signage Coordinate permitting, fabrication and installation schedules to keep project on schedule Resolve any issues that may occur with the projects Track project information in the database and provide timely and accurate status reports to clients and management Provide prompt and accurate billing & closeout for completed projects. Qualifications:
      Degree in Project Management or Construction Management preferred Five years industry experience in exhibit display, museum and/or specialty construction/fabrication Willingness to travel based on client needs Excellence in client communications/customer relations Experience in scheduling, estimating and installation coordination highly desired Computer savvy, MS Office proficient The ability to take direction and suggestions in an open collaborative way Working Conditions:
      Office environment Frequent on-site visits when required Required experience:
      Previous Project Management experience required.: 2 years e-mail resume to sarahf@lhsigns.com
    • By alan.ronay@takotyko.com
      Our Company is a family-owned sign and lighting services business with a trajectory of 30+ years. We are looking to grow the business dramatically in the next three years and are looking for qualified and motivated candidates to help us achieve our goals and grow with us.
      The position of Project Manager (PM) will receive new jobs from Sales to execute and will be responsible for each job in its entirety. The PM will track the job and see to its successful completion. PM's will work with Design to create and review sign drawings, procure permits, hire Sub-Contractors nationwide, work with and track manufacturing, shipping, and ultimately give pricing. The Project Management work flow will include overseeing Design, Survey, Permitting, Manufacturing, Receiving and Inspecting, Installation, hiring and coordinating with Sub-Contractors, and ensuring accurate Shipping and Crating, Final inspection, and miscellaneous items like timing and coordination of installation, quality and control inspection.
      No previous work in the sign industry is required, however, the following skills are essential: 1) common sense 2) good judgment 3) attention to detail 4) impeccable organization skills 5) excellent verbal and written communication skills 6) computer basics 7) an attitude of "always getting things done" successfully 8) ability to multi-task and coordinate 9) a college-level education is mandatory
      Compensation: Salary + bonus based on profitability of projects worked on (unlimited)

Include the word “HALOGEN” in the subject line of your email.
      Local candidates only:
      Los Angeles, CA 90019 Required experience:
      Project management: 1 year Required education:
      College education No Phone Calls Please.
      Send resume to alan.ronay@takotyko.com

• Topics

• Paul;   Your statement   " When I asked why would anyone want to work with your company knowing that you do not pay until you are paid ? I also asked how do we know if you are paid or not paid from your customer ? "   You are exactly on point. How the hell do I know for sure when you have been paid? This comes after being so stupid that I would agree to be paid when paid in the first place.   I just received a query from "FacilitySource" to become a contractor. They have just been consumed by CBRE (Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis), a large player in the real estate/ real estate management area. I received a solicitation sheet from them and I won't even insult the intelligence of those on this venue by posting it.   The response section was very definite but the payment portion was somewhere out in the Cosmos. You could  be  paid only if they got paid and then pay you at some mysterious date in the future. They had a list of discounts that they wanted to take under circumstances that were totally unverifiable. You also had to sign away all rights as a contractor while shielding them from everything. Incredible............   But if I were to sign this nonsense, I would be getting exactly what I deserve.   Just for the record, they intimated that they wanted me to provide service to Lowe's, along with some other familiar major accounts in my area.   I politely refused the offer but thought to myself that if a person made me an offer like this to my face I would have dispensed justice with a broken car antenna right on the spot.   Peace out!  
    • Here is a " National " Maintenance Co that sent me a request to work for them. I read their contract and it included payment statements stating they will only pay their contractors if they get paid by their customers. Also included was a Hold Harmless Insurance Policy covering everyone  And no legal actions can be taken against the National or the end customer  Plus a lot of other nonsense    When I asked why would anyone want to work with your company knowing that you do not pay until you are paid ? I also asked how do we know if you are paid or not paid from your customer ? Here is the answer sent to me                  Hello,   I will take you out of our system. The only reason we wait until the client pays us ( like every other maintenance company that isn’t upfront with you about it ) is because we are nationwide and all through Canada. If we paid every technician before getting paid we would be out of business. That would be millions we would have to lay out.   Thank you!   Dominique DiPalo Vendor Relations RKB Maintenance Solutions 330 Motor Parkway, Suite 306 Hauppauge, NY 11788 P:  516-612-7821 x 413| F: 516-706-1393 E:  DDiPalo@rkb247.com | W: www.rkb247.com
    • This is a first ever trial run.  Use link below or use the main horizontal menu header above "PHOTO COMPETITION"  http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/competition/   The rules are simple. One entry per member, up to 8 votes per member.  Please don't search the internet for pictures, please use your own that you captured around town or during a job.  It's the first and a trial run, we'll figure out a 1st place price.    This ends August 8th 2019   Please do not Photoshop pictures.     The Contest: FUNNIEST SIGN PHOTO   This is the Funniest Sign Photo "Contest" that has to do with a sign in the photo.  The way it looks, the content, the shape it is in, or perhaps something that happened to it.  No Photo shopping.  Please no searching the internet for photos, it should be your own that you captured around town
    • Thank you much!  
  • Best Sellers

• Recent Product Reviews