ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

LED Module Light Efficiency - Seeing is Believing

So....

I've discussed this, but haven't really illustrated or given a visual of the BrightON II LED Modules like I have with the BrightON SunFire Here

I'm big on visuals, because talking about it is one thing, SEEING it is something else entirely.

Well, what are we looking at below?

CHANNEL COMPARISON

It's our Highly Light Efficient .8w BrightON II LED Module (175 Deg) vs NC's .9w LED(140 Deg) HLC LED Module Series with Samsung chips.  You see these Module casings used by many GOQ, to just about any Korean or Chinese Based Module.

There are a couple of factors that can make a LED module Light Efficient, optics and of course the chip.  Our BrightON series has both, bigger part rests on the chip.  I know this because early on development I tried to integrate the Samsung chip to our module casings, and well...with the amount of light we got from power driven....it got it's ass kicked by the one we chose.  You can't just throw in any or some decent chip in a cool looking module with cool optics and expect it to go perform well.....that's like throwing in a Yugo motor in a Ferrari body and having great expectations

Here is a what's in a 4" x 2' Channel with standard 5" depth

NC has 6 LED modules.  6 x .9w = 5.52 watts and achieving 203 Foot candles of light on a #7328 sign surface, and doing it at 35 Foot candles per watt

Our High-End BrightON II has only 4 modules.  4 x .8w = 3.36 watts and achieving 214 Foot candles of light on a #7328 sign surface, and doing it at 63.09 Foot candles per watt.

We always hear marketing words of "Energy Efficient".  What is Energy Efficient?  It's comparing two equal sources and when one is doing it for equal or greater with a lesser cost of operation...that is "efficient"

We're comparing one compartment with six .9w modules against another with only 4 modules that are only .8w each.  You would think the bigger wattage LED should win right? 

Well.......

NC vs BrightON Comp.jpg

Don't get me wrong about NC.  In the LED Module world, NC LED Kicks the crap out of a lot LED Manufacturers, ALOT.  I've shown and illustrated that many times here on the Sign Syndicate.  But....Every Dog has his day...   Wait, let me walk some of this back.  Not all NC LED modules are the same as I've explained in the past, only our special configured Reckless was the one that really kicked ass.  

LIGHT SPLASH RADIANCE

Both Modules are 3" from the wall surface.

Check out that angle and splash radiance of both.

You can't even identify the horizontal measuring tape with the high powered NC LED Module, look at the small light output range radiating from the NC LED

Now the BrightON II......

That's SICK!!!

NC vs BrightON Splash Comp.jpg

Look at how much light is splashed on the surface each one of the modules is mounted to!

In the end,....More light with lesser modules.

Efficient Light, Efficient Cost, and it's doing it at a much lesser cost of operation.  It bares repeating again, a huge important aspect about the BrightON II...it's VERY under driven, it has half the amperage running across the modules and wiring than a 12V LED Module along with less resistance and heat of a 12V module.  That all adds up to longer life.

I don't know what to say, we're quite proud of our BrightON LED Line, and it's only going to get better.

Want more info on our BrightON II LED Module, read HERE

Before I forget, with ever order of LEDs we'll also ship you a couple rolls of...

TP.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill