ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I may have made mention of it in certain posts but never a single topic all to it's own. I've had some inquiries here and there, but yes, NC LED is no more.

For the last couple of years it was hard to get NC LED to make modifications to existing lines or create new ones.  NC was becoming a very stubborn company bent and dictated their product line to European sales.  They had open ears at one time, but over time....well.

High performance & High End demand for LEDs is so much more, and so different than European standards.  

So, slowly over time I became frustrated with NC LED.  All they wanted to do was push existing lines and NOT change with the times, or demand, or for American demand...we became 2nd tier.  I'm not striving to be 2nd tier or 2nd place....

This is one of the main reasons why we took the modifications we wanted to make into our own line. 

The BrightON Line is just so much more improved over the Reckless NC LED line that we promoted here.  

The Reckless NC LED line that we dedicated here was top of the line and ahead of it's time....at one time....and that time is long gone.   

With the BrightON line the user can get more linear light per string, better chip efficiency and get more light per watt, and at 24v the amperage is cut in half, you have lesser resistance and heat running across the system than you would with a 12v system...and have a wider 175˙ true optic lens over a 120˙ Korean module.  The Korean typical wide optics for a supposed 140˙ lens was just a diffused lens...nothing more...nothing special.  Sure the light spread more, but it was dimmer, it was like taking your hands and choking someone...it was just a matter of dispersing the pinpoint light, you might as well put a piece of diffuser film over the Korean clear lens.

From what I'm told the NC LED Plant in Vietnam is closed.  The plant in Korea is mainly closed and the company is under re-organization greatly in part due to the China Flu.

I'm not sure what NC LED American in NY is doing, I hear it's just a matter of getting rid of depleted constant voltage NOT Constant Current LED stock, and that they may be selling some other LEDs from a company in Korea.

Whatever stock we have left is limited.  We can special order modules to match up whatever may have been put out before by users, but again it's special phone in order only.

Our new and improved is our BrightON LED Line and it WILL change with the times keeping current with our American creativity that knows no bounds or ceiling.  That's what we strive for, high-end products for high-end shops.  There are plenty of cheap LED modules one can find on Amazon, Ebay, or Alibaba that we have been shocked to find out shops have been using them for their clients...but High-End Signage is not their forte, and best not to compete with that market and longevity is not their standard.

Anyhow, thought I would spread the news about NC LED after getting so many inquiries lately 

BrightON LED Line Topics

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill