Sign Installer Ad.pdf
Sign Installers – North Texas Area
Journeyman Installer Preferred OR
We Will Train You To Obtain a Journeyman Sign Electrician License
Kieffer | Starlite has been in the sign business since 1956. We began as a small local supplier of electrical signs. Now we consult, design, engineer, manufacture, install, and service all types of signage across the globe for many of the world’s leading companies. Our customers consider us to be “The Best in the Business.”
At Kieffer | Starlite, our employees make the difference. Our goal is to hire the best. If you are a hard-working, self-starter, looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing company with a great future, then we have a career for you!
· Must take pride in work, have a good eye for detail, and possess a positive, get it done attitude.
· Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a deadline environment.
· Must be physically able to lift 75 pounds, and be comfortable with working at heights and in confined spaces.
· Ability to read and understand detailed shop drawings, site plans, and sign location drawings.
· Previous experience operating crane/ladder or bucket trucks within any trade.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
Kieffer | Starlite offers an excellent benefits package that includes the following:
· Competitive wages
· 401(k) program with employer match
· Paid medical insurance for employees
· Paid holidays and vacation
· Consistent 40-50 hour work weeks all year
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: PLondenberg@kiefferstarlite.com
To learn more about our Company, please check out our website: https://kiefferstarlite.com/
Kieffer | Starlite is an Equal Opportunity Employer