ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

not enough work

i have a wholesale neon shop on the tenn. ky. state line. i've been here about 3-years and have 20 years exp. bending neon. i have been haveing trouble staying busy, maybe bad location or just because not many shops know i'm here. i've been dealing with the same shops as long as i've open, but could use more work. i give free delivery in a 100 mile raduis for 200.00 or more order. still can't get enough work. don't understand why i'm so slow. would consider moving but don,t know where.are things that slow.

I'll keep you in mind. I'm right outside Lexinton, KY. Business was slower during the Summer but has really picked up the past couple months. Send me some pricing info.

Gerald

Imagistix, LLC

www.imagistixllc.vom

Edited by geraldi

If I were you I'd drop about $60 for a thousand double sided post card flyers and map out all the sign companies and drop by letting them know who you are and where you are. 100 miles, that's a big coverage area to hit up when your not bending. I bet there are a lot of shops looking for someone like you, it's just that they don't know your around. Beside sign shops, also try lighting companies.

Good Luck!

Worst case scenerio, you can always try a flashing banner ad here "WHOLESALE NEON" :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 1 month later...

I work in a wholesale neon shop in Marietta, Ga. and we are always looking for benders. We have stayed slammed with more work than we can do for the majority of the last two years. Right now we are looking to add two new tables and an extra pumping station as well. I don't know if things have picked up at all for you but if you are in need still and don't mind a move then you should check into our company. you can check us out online at http://www.magnumneon.com

Edited by Westcoast Sign Guy
help out with address

• 1 month later...
I'll keep you in mind. I'm right outside Lexinton, KY. Business was slower during the Summer but has really picked up the past couple months. Send me some pricing info.

Gerald

Imagistix, LLC

www.imagistixllc.vom

Gerald, this is david at custom neon. i was kindof expecting to here from you about some neon work. what happen? 423-286-7411

We are looking for someone who can do very tight bends on 2-3mm type high CRI tubes. TUbe length would have to be 1.8meter long.

Call me if you want to discuss this 702-430-8917

Volumes would be very very high.

I know what it's like to be ready to work but not have it. I'm up in the Louisville area and I'm always looking for a good bender. Send me your details and maybe I can pass along some of the jobs I run across. Good Luck.

Gus

PhoenixSigns.US :Mafia: