ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Which is better, an electric sign or a neon sign?

rebeccadmichael

Additionally, considering these options, what type of business would you recommend starting?

Considering the choice between electric signs and neon signs, which one would be more suitable for a new business venture? What factors should I weigh when deciding between these two options, and are there specific types of businesses that tend to benefit more from one type of sign over the other?"

Certainly, I've taken the time to explore a few neon sign websites such as Custom Neon, Create Neon Sign, and Yellow Pop. Now, I'm at the point where I need to decide which one would be the most suitable platform to kickstart my own business. Any insights or advice on making this decision would be greatly appreciated!

What you posted wasn't real Neon, it's more like novelty stuff with a high fail rate.  What is your experience in the industry?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill