ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Merry Christmas Everyone

Good Morning All,

Just got through watching the joy of my two kids celebrate Christmas morning for the 11th time. It never gets old. It does suck though that we don't maintain the level of enthusisasm around here year round....Perhaps 2008 will be different. :cheers:

It is my sincere hope that all of you can find time today to reflect on Christmas' pasts. If you are with your families, embrace them for you know our time here is short. The older I get, the faster time moves.

K-Girl and WCSG...... hope the pregancy is continuing to go smoothly. I will pray for you both....

:cheers::cheers:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well....

I do agree...time does pass by with a blink.....wow.......I cannot believe that Christmas was just a few days ago.....before we know it, it will be here again.......I feel like winter is over and now onto the next season.....shoot...Valentine Days stuff is out on the shelf already....never ending....

It has been a long while since I have been posting on this site....Our pregnancy ended in the 12th week which was sometime in October......:(......

We are going to try sometime in 2008...againnnnn...........this time the Dr will be watching me closing (like every week) until I am out of the first trimester........

Thank you for your prayers.......we'll see what happens...we do not give up that easy...:)

Let 2008 be a joyous and safe one for all....

Lots of hugs and kisses to you Dave the Neon Guy....