ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Does anybody know the advantage of thes

I am just curious to know what the advantage of e-mailing or TDD calling sign businesses and asking for 2000 white t-shirts, or 200 banners with "All churches conference" on them is? Surely I am not the only one getting these e-mails.. No address, no solid e-mail. On the t-shirt deal, they sent us 3 credit card numbers in full for the payment. Anyone know the purpose or how to stick em with this crap?

It's a scam. They don't actually want the product, they offer to prepay you and then later change the order to a smaller amount, at which point they get you to send them the difference. You end up charging a phony or stolen card and they launder whatever portion they get through the dupe - ie: you.

There are several variations, but that's the gist of it. It's often an address in the Congo or Nigeria that they expect you to ship to also. Some church over there must have hundreds of unwanted, useless banners and t-shirts.

• Board Patron
What he said

Yep and I know from first hand experience!!!

If you accept the credit card, later the card company will take the money back and you will be left holding the bag

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron
Yep and I know from first hand experience!!!

If you accept the credit card, later the card company will take the money back and you will be left holding the bag

Tell them the card # didn't go through and you need a certified check or cash. that should stop them or you can even make some cash.

I keep getting calls for car warrantee stuff from Missurri "National warrantee". they tell me my warrantee is up on my 07 truck. They want to sell me ins. for 5 years at 3400$ up to 100K miles, I just have fun with the girls now. They dont like it when you get perverted.

I got some of them t-shirt emails. I told the "minister" 20k cash.

I traced the email to some 4th world country, and told him Interpol was involved. Never heard from them again.

You have to watch out on the phone calls. If you opt for the remove me from the list button, it will connect you with an operator.. @ $2000.00 a min. Once you hit the button, it is like accepting the cashiers check.. your fault.

When I get live people, it usually makes the day go by easier after some verbal abuse unleashed upon them. Hey.. they called first.

The reason these people do this is because if they get enough recognition, the government will hire them to make the national security computers safer and haxor proof. it is like a World Wide Web resume for them. If they infect so many people, the major virus software whores will scoop them up, use their talents and sell more product. If they haxor big time and get thru bullet proof security, then the feds snag them and make them work for them for big bucks.

If you notice, most of the newer operating systems make it harder to find the DOS prompt. GWBasic programs and some of the older non secure C programming is not functional anymore.