ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Sr. Project Management from ImagePoint looking for new career

I have over 17 years of project management experience and over 10 years of supervisory/managerial experience. I have ran teams consisting of 4 associates to over 250 associates. Last 5 years has been at ImagePoint, where I handled large scale accounts. Looking for job opportunities near Knoxville, TN area or work from home. Willing to Travel some. Can be reached at bigorange29@yahoo.com and provide numerous recommendations upon request. Thanks

I have over 17 years of project management experience and over 10 years of supervisory/managerial experience. I have ran teams consisting of 4 associates to over 250 associates. Last 5 years has been at ImagePoint, where I handled large scale accounts. Looking for job opportunities near Knoxville, TN area or work from home. Willing to Travel some. Can be reached at bigorange29@yahoo.com and provide numerous recommendations upon request. Thanks

What is your name and what accounts?

How about Blair, Pattison, AGI, or Principle Group in Knoxville?

Hello all, my name is Chad Dugger. I worked in the Automotive units at ImagePoint, with my main account being Chrysler. Unfortunately, and understandably though, most of the local sign companies that have moved to Knoxville have only hired the associates that worked on the accounts they signed. With Chrysler up in the air, that seems to be the last to hire, so looking for any opportunities out there. Thanks, and love this site, great information from everyone!