ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Electrobits Still in Business ...

FWIW .... I went to the USSC show today and was surprised to see an Electrobits booth (thought they went out of business). Spoke to the rep briefly ... They are still open for business and offering the full product line ... Grounding Rings, Pass-Thrus, etc.

Edited by eng0270

• Board Patron

FWIW .... I went to the USSC show today and was surprised to see an Electrobits booth (thought they went out of business). Spoke to the rep briefly ... They are still open for business and offering the full product line ... Grounding Rings, Pass-Thrus, etc.

Thats interesting... How was the show we didn't get to go this year

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Are they selling Direct? I don't have any distributors selling any of their products

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Thats interesting... How was the show we didn't get to go this year

Show was OK .... The number of companies showing this year was really down. Each year the size of the show tends to shrink more and more. Spent Friday going to seminars and drove back Saturday to walk the show. Always good to see the people you talk to all year long. As far as anything earth shattering not really (other then Electrobits being there). Sloan has a couple new modules coming out after the new year. Permlight was there but nothing new coming out. GE was there but didn't really chat w/ those folks. I'll tell you what ... Ventex's LEDs are pretty darn bright. They had a display box there and you could pop in any of their major competitors modules in for a side by side comparison. I really liked what i saw. Last time i saw the system, you needed a PC face to make it a UL compliant enclosure since its not Class 2 system. They have since rec'd UL's approval and you can now use standard acrylic w/ the system. Peaked my interest enough to take a second look at them.

I went to the new UL Seminar and it pretty much covered the same material we did last year and then reviewed some of the changes we are going to be seeing over the next 18 months. The DQI test we took last year after the seminar is no longer valid. They are now requiring a new test be taken to become a MTR (Manufactures Technical Representative) and you can take the test online at UL University.com. Anyone who took the test at the Seminar last year in AC will not have to pay for the new test, but you still have to take it.

In the end, it was good to get out of the office for the day and hopefully i'll be able to catch up w/ you guys at the ISA show next year.

Are they selling Direct? I don't have any distributors selling any of their products

They said the products would be available through distribution. I told them i made the post the SS stating they were still in business. They were appreciative and said they were going to make a post of their own as well. I let them know that our distributors were the ones telling us their products were no longer available. He said they are working to get the word out and let everyone know going forward it is BAU.

They said the products would be available through distribution. I told them i made the post the SS stating they were still in business. They were appreciative and said they were going to make a post of their own as well. I let them know that our distributors were the ones telling us their products were no longer available. He said they are working to get the word out and let everyone know going forward it is BAU.

I guess the son bought the father out and they will be in business form here on out. Good to hear they will here to stay. I have a ton of grounding rings I need to order.

Thanks for that Kevin!:thumbs:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill