ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

AxiomLED Did Not Mean to Offend N Glantz

Your thoughts on the video?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Did you think the video was funny?

• Yes
    • No

Well nobody seems to know how to laugh or have fun - I think we do a good job of making fun of ourselves.

Larry Market at N Glantz saw that we posted our "Cheap Value Products" video on the Sign Syndicate and was Offended by it. My personal and sincere apologies.

We did try and meet with Larry and N Glantz a few times prior to our debut of the video to let them know we were doing it in jest and humor and even offered an invitation for them to come to our party. They did not come to the scheduled meetings or our party - I tried.

We did modify our video and if you were at our party and do know Larry Market (770.331.1291 or 770.419.9517 or lmarkert@nglantz.com) of N Glantz can you all let him know that it was just trying to lighten up the group and to laugh and have fun. Somebody on the party bus did send it to him - didnt you tell him it was just for fun!!! Because the rest of the night was so serious....right!!!!??

I have a lot of respect for N Glantz and what they do... too bad Davey Glantz and Larry Markert could not meet with us to bring a very High Value low cost product like AxiomLED to the market.

We updated the video - please see it here

Edited by Westcoast Sign Guy
Request to remove link granted

If you didn't post this thread, I never would have known about the video.

We've all had customers like the one you were portraying - every business does - so it was funny in that way, but naming names could probably have been skipped without affecting the message. I don't suppose you wanna tell us who the inspiration was? lol

I call it like it is in life - at least you always know where you stand with me

You are a competitor Marko and I have no problem with you at all - you are smart, genuine, etc

Well nobody seems to know how to laugh or have fun - I think we do a good job of making fun of ourselves.

Larry Market at N Glantz saw that we posted our "Cheap Value Products" video on the Sign Syndicate and was Offended by it. My personal and sincere apologies.

We did try and meet with Larry and N Glantz a few times prior to our debut of the video to let them know we were doing it in jest and humor and even offered an invitation for them to come to our party. They did not come to the scheduled meetings or our party - I tried.

We did modify our video and if you were at our party and do know Larry Market (770.331.1291 or 770.419.9517 or lmarkert@nglantz.com) of N Glantz can you all let him know that it was just trying to lighten up the group and to laugh and have fun. Somebody on the party bus did send it to him - didnt you tell him it was just for fun!!! Because the rest of the night was so serious....right!!!!??

I have a lot of respect for N Glantz and what they do... too bad Davey Glantz and Larry Markert could not meet with us to bring a very High Value low cost product like AxiomLED to the market.

We updated the video - please see it here

I think your video was unfotunate . What goes on in vegas is your bussiness but taking cheap shots at others without their consent to further your sales, seems unprofessional at the least .

• Board Patron

I did not see the original, but i must say I started giggling at "I don't care" - I thought it was quite funny! Nice job! I think we all have a "Janet" customer.