ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ee LED Lighting

Big huge welcome back to "EE LED Lighting", EE for "Energy Efficient".

post-3-0-14961700-1314246536.jpg

EE LED Lighting re up'd their Baord Vendor membership and they continue to run their products in the Sign Syndicate lighting test comparisons. Mark Kuwahara is the owner ("goinyard" member profile name), Mark also runs a Sign Company, so he's not your typical LED rep who only markets LED products.

I have a funny story to tell about Mark, and how we first met. Mike, from Chatterbox Designs arranged a meet over coffee at starbucks in P.B. San Diego, and Mark came too :coffee1: . So we sat around a table and shot the shit about signs, and Mark told me he was interested in putting his LEDs that he sells into the tests. I asked him who the make was and when he mentioned they were "AA LEDs", I rolled my eyes. Haha! I told him that I already tested them and they didn't last very long. But he told me the ones he had were "much better". I hesitated to believe him, and he said this product that he has was much better than the old stuff. What the hell I told myself, he was a nice guy. So about a week later, he sent me his white LEDs for Tighty Whitey, and reds for The Red Light District.

post-3-0-08612500-1314247410.jpg

Well almost 9,000 hours later or 2.5 sign years later, don't I look/feel like an ass from my ASSumption! :gay:

For anyone monitoring Project Tighty Whitey, you kno how their performing. I'm so confident with them I used them for a small chain of hair salons, recently, one down, two more locations to go. First job I posted here (LINK). I've given this location a five year electrical warranty (Like most of my signs).

post-3-0-98235500-1314246876.jpg

Since we've been doing the tests, I have to say, the little guys that come out of the wood works have been doing surprisingly good.

I have a new name for the AA Blazer HD's, I call them the "JT Killers", or "JS Killers". I mean, these LEDs are freaks!

Give them a try on one of your jobs the next time you use LEDs. You wont be disappointed!

Some of you may have had the pleasure to meet Mark at our Sign Syndicate Meet & Greet this last April during the ISA Expo at Dick's Last Resort. If you have any questions or inquires, you can contact Mark at mark@eeledlighting.com

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Thanks for the nice words, Erik! It's true, our lights are among the very best LED lights available - both for brightness, color and most importantly stability. As Erik mentioned, I am a real sign guy and when we first started working with our manufacturer in China, we stressed above all else, that these lights had to be stable. Well, they discovered a propritary manufacturing process that actually slightly increases brightness over time. I know that sounds weird for LED lights, but it's true. I do all my own testing and knew we had a winner. We like to think that we're the best kept secret in the industry. Our lights are not a low price alternative as they can compete with any brand light in both performance and stability. If anyone is interested in receiving a price list or would like some samples, please contact me directly at 949-257-6657. I am a distributor and sell the lights for the exact same amount as our distribution office. Ask me about quantity discounts.