ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

It's a Sign of...

It's a Sign of, "The Good Ol Days"

post-3-0-20818900-1337304152.jpg

It's a Sign of the New "Black Market". It's now all about who you know. WHO..do you know?

post-3-0-87832800-1337304164.jpg

It's a Sign of "Stupidity & Greed", or Bureaucracy and Regulation gone wild and running beyond it's means.

post-3-0-64600900-1337304158.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Nice score. Make sure that they are installed drainloe down, looks like the other one had 4 holes and didn matter the direction, almost every housing I have replaced in the past the drainlose are in the wrong orientation..

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• Board Patron

Hopefully the molds get bought and they go back to making them. i cant even find 15mm silicon boots. Just ran out of white ones on a job of doing 90' of indirect lighting, My neon bender cant even find anyone with g cups anymore

I have buckets and buckets of G-Cups, haha.

If you need 15mm silicone boots I can help you out with that one, I have plenty in stock.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Hopefully the molds get bought and they go back to making them. i cant even find 15mm silicon boots. Just ran out of white ones on a job of doing 90' of indirect lighting, My neon bender cant even find anyone with g cups anymore

Does anyone even make parts to install border/skeleton neon?

• Board Patron

as far as what? I just used tube supports, alum pass throughs, conduit end caps, 1/2' greenfield and connectors. The electrodes where double backed, I didnt use any housings

• Board Patron

I thought the only way to have a UL and NEC you had to use G cups with double backs to be legal. I haven't done a install in years nor opened a NEC code book. Most skeleton neon jobs i see are not up to code even if the inspectors pass it. I would guess that most are not permitted and maybe not required.

Skeletal Neon is not UL Recognized, thank god! But ISA just this last year tried to make is so at the NEC Panel. As long as you use UL components you're good, but no one is presently manufacturing housings for neon. Masters Technology makes those water tight boots. I have plenty of Transco discontinued/limited stock Neon Housings if anyone is interested of looking for some. As for silicone GTO and Boots, have plenty of that too

• Board Patron

Erik would you mind Pm'ing me some info on the gto and boots you have. I am looking for the silicone technolux boots and the super flexible silicone gto. also info on the g cups so I can pass that info to my neon bender in case he wants to contact you for some. thanks

• !llumenati

Erik would you mind Pm'ing me some info on the gto and boots you have. I am looking for the silicone technolux boots and the super flexible silicone gto. also info on the g cups so I can pass that info to my neon bender in case he wants to contact you for some. thanks

I can't imagine a neon bender doing trade work for a living NOT having a clue as to where to buy the stuff he needs. That would be like a FastSigns not knowing where to buy vinyl?

gn

• Board Patron

I can't imagine a neon bender doing trade work for a living NOT having a clue as to where to buy the stuff he needs. That would be like a FastSigns not knowing where to buy vinyl?

gn

he bends tubes and sells them to sign companies who install it...He rarely needs to supply the parts for the install side of the trade. Other then tubing,gto, electrodes, tie wire and stands I dont think he really has a need to stock everything now that he is just selling to the trade and not making finished signs anymore. I will be putting him in touch with Erik if he ever needs anything however.