ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

CRAPPY SERVICE

Ordered Sunbrella awning material on 2/14 one large piece that had to be seemed and another that was one piece. Communication during the ordering process was good, once the order was made I didn't hear from them until I called to ask where in the hell it was 2 1/2 weeks later. I received it about 4 days after that. Then I find that they dropped the ball and didn't ship the staple cover.

I just got off the phone with them and got the ol' Oh yeah it shipped......No email or call to let me know it shipped...I guess I was just supposed to know.brickwall.gif

I hate people that dick with my time and money!

• Like 1

After re-reading my post, let me be clear that this was not an order placed with Sunbrella but rather a company out of Indiana that is well known for their wholesale to the industry awning sales.

• Board Patron

Well, since it's crappy service topic, why don't they hand you your bag when you buy something (like at the drug store)? They leave it sitting there at the end of the checkout line and you have to reach across the counter for it. A petty annoyance, sure, but it seems kind of rude.

Maybe this is an isolated incidence. I've been doing business with them for over 10 years with never a problem. We all screw up sometimes, I know it happen here at my company. I would never publicly call someone out over a single incident. Shit happens. If it is a recurring problem, then they have it coming. I know I wouldn't want someone to blast me over a single problem.

First Impressions are everything. I don't mind calling someone out for their mistakes. Criticism is what makes people and companies better.

I have had dealings with AI over the years and in my experience they have been wonderful. Never a problem. No business is perfect and mistakes will happen but isolated incidents do not deserved to be called out openly. Now deadbeat non-paying sign companies is another story. They must be called out for the sake of the industry.