ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Happy Birthday Cateran!!!!!

Sign God

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I appreciate the glad tidings. If I'd know I was going to last this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.

Congratulations, Cateran, on reaching the golden age of 50. You can quit holding your stomach in now.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I appreciate the glad tidings. If I'd know I was going to last this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.

Happy B-Day to you. You smell like my shoe. Happy B-Day to yoouuu. Happy B-Day to you.

My dad had the same thoughts. He always said he never intended to live past 30. He is paying for it now. My phone calls to him are generally to hear how he is doing not whats happening. He is a jerk anyhow, he was born on x-mas day. So not only does he get x-mas presents he also gets birthday presents to . Talk about cleaning house.

TEastin

Happy Belated Birthday :wootsmiley: your 50 years young

In light of my advancing years, I've sworn off mescal, blood matches, and more than two females in my bed at the same time. Got to slow down, I AM old.

In light of my advancing years, I've sworn off mescal, blood matches, and more than two females in my bed at the same time. Got to slow down, I AM old.

So, Cateran, what kind of dogs do you have?

joemomma

1946-2008

So, Cateran, what kind of dogs do you have?

After two generations of newfoundlands, I opted for a non-wall drool slinging breed and now have a long haired chihauhau. For city living she matches the enviroment. You?

After two generations of newfoundlands, I opted for a non-wall drool slinging breed and now have a long haired chihauhau. For city living she matches the enviroment. You?

Have no dogs. Have no wife. Therefore, have no females in the bed.

joemomma

1946-2008

Have no dogs. Have no wife. Therefore, have no females in the bed.

Gawd! Not one of those blow up sheep guys I hope! Just kidding Joe. Too many people think their life is not complete or worthwhile unless they're in a relationship. People are supposed to add to one's life not give it meaning. I've been seperated from my wife for the last 2 1/2 years. It took most of that time to figure out

(or remember) who I was and what what inside me. As much as I enjoyed someone's company and sharing my heart with another, I realized each of us posesses an intrinsic value of our own and as we follow our path in life it's not uncommon to find others who find our path interesting.

That said, A little cateran sandwhich is a nice birthday present from friends. lol