ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Saddam's Defense Team

joemomma

My guess is that nobody on this board is involved in international diplomacy, so this post is more of a rant than a request for answers. I've been reading a lot in the news the last few days about the 1100 lawyers working on Saddam Hussein's defense team quitting because of a lack of security. These 1100 lawyers are behind the scenes working on the case. They're not the lawyers you're going to see interviewed on CNN. Since there are a total of 8 defendants, let's say there are 16 up front lawyers.

All the media I have read have printed this number (1100) matter of factly, not questioning whether 139+ lawyers per defendant is, to say the least, overkill. I mean, shit, it only took a dozen or so to get OJ off the hook, and he paid for them. Saddam is broke. If these lawyers are the equivalent of our legal aid, then the Iraqi government is paying for them. Wait a minute, Iraq is broke. I don't have to tell you what that means. :wallbash:

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

See now you have a purpose for your blog. "Joe Momma's Rants" :P

Great idea, Sign Guy. Now all I need is a Brooklyn accent.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

My best guess is that he has so many lawyers to defend against the overwhelming tide of evidence and accusations lodged against him. He was a village thug for years before becoming involved in the bath party in the mid 50's. from there his job within the party was to be the henchman and he did well within those paramaters setting up an internal secret police force, terrorizing the local poplace and eliminating the political rivals to his party. When he took over both the party and the goverment, he had millions of prople killed, tortured, gassed, and invaded two countries. with all that on his rap sheet, I'm not surprized at the number of lawyers hired to defend him. OJ only killed two people. Hitler would have required at least 5000 lawyers.