Jump to content


Board Member
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by SignguyMike29

  1. Years ago, I saw a tool advertised that would slip between the socket, and the lamp base. Then you could pry up, to remove a tube was slightly too long, because of a sagging lamp track. Anyone remember this, or where I might find one? I have been having a lot of lamps this way lately, and I want a faster, safer way, than how I have to do it now. Or should I just take a prybar, and grind it into what I want. Probably cheaper, but I like rewarding those who actually do make things like this. TIA
  2. Anybody start on these yet? There must be 20,000 locations. Plenty for everyone. The new Brand is Truist. I am wondering who the National is
  3. That is just insane. I am mostly nuts, But I do not think I could run it all the way up, before I had to turn in my Man card.
  • Create New...