ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Fabricator Refererral

Looking for referrals for LetterFab out of Colorado. A Letter set made in 5 days! can anyone vouched for their quality? Also considering Signfab (already seen the thread on Brian and Candy). Any complaints about Signfabs Quality or deadlines?

After 9 yrs I am outsourcing everything for the first time. But I need Consistency, Quality and Delivery for a multi-tenant Facility.

I welcome any advice.

Thanks,

Edited by Bryan Burke

Amazingly and unfortunately, I wish we had a Board Vendor here which to refer you to. But, we don't have any that are Board Vendors yet.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I've used Letterfab and found the product to be of a good quality at a good price.

Like any wholesale fabricator their production schedule will vary depending on workload, but they don't seem like some of the other shops who knowingly over-promise to get the job and then proceed to under-deliver.

One set of letters they even painted the trim cap to match the Duranodic bronze of the returns, when it wasn't asked or charged for.

With wholesale channel letters, many clients prefer to outsource the cans+faces but install their own light sources. This leaves a little more room for the sign shop to markup the letters, and some wholesale shops find it easier not to have to stock LEDs - or make custom neon - for what amounts to a small margin and potentially added warranty concerns. If you need LEDs, several of us can help you with that.

Hope that helps, Bryan.

• 5 months later...

I am in CO and live very close to LetterFab. I can't vouch for them - yet. I can say the other major player in CO is Direct Sign Wholesale. Don't use them! I learned that the hard way.

Can't vouch for those other guys, but we use RNS Channel Letter Wholesale for our channel letters. These guys set the bar for quality and for meeting deadlines. They're located in so cal. 866-787-6366, richard@rnschannelletters.com

We are a Standard and Custom Wholesale Signs Manufacturers working for The Sign Industry at Southern California for over 25 years. Our goal is to help our customers going beyond their clients expectations by giving them not only the best quality as the more consistenly support that we could.

We'll be glad if you give us the opportunity to help you with your signage needs.

RC NEON SIGNS

1751 N. Raymond Ave.

Anaheim California

Tel 714-870-6235

E-mail : info@rcneonsigns.com

www.rcneonsigns.com

Looking for referrals for LetterFab out of Colorado. A Letter set made in 5 days! can anyone vouched for their quality? Also considering Signfab (already seen the thread on Brian and Candy). Any complaints about Signfabs Quality or deadlines?

After 9 yrs I am outsourcing everything for the first time. But I need Consistency, Quality and Delivery for a multi-tenant Facility.

I welcome any advice.

Thanks,

I am in CO and live very close to LetterFab. I can't vouch for them - yet. I can say the other major player in CO is Direct Sign Wholesale. Don't use them! I learned that the hard way.

Direct sign is a gamble. Sometimes they deliver, other times problems. Serious lack of communication with no follow up on problems. They get you pricing back quick, but don't read the specifics. Most of the time they underestimate the amount of LEDS. Make sure to double check your bid specifics or you will pay more later. I am switching back to US Signs in FL. Quality product and good communication.