ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

LED FLASHERS AND DIMMERS

I noticed that a lot of sign manufacturers do not know where to get quality lighting controllers, especially those designed to switch and Dim the Output side of the LED power supplies.

There are a lot of imports and they might work fine for small signs. When it comes to larger LED dispalys which need color changing RGB controls or sequencing multiple LED lines to create animation most sign manufacturers do not Know where to find a reliable solution.

Our products are all US made and are supported by our extensive knowledge of the Lighting control industry since 1978. If you come across a project requiring a simple 3 or 4 circuits chaser or a speller or synchronizing larger displays, leave this part totally to Digital lighting systems, inc, give us a call.

Hi Erik,

Do you want to simulate these effects with LEDs or are you asking about Neon tubes?

For neon, I believe crackle tube effects are created by building the neon tube with beads of glass or sand inside! We have never made a controller for the Jelly bean effect for neon.

For LEDs we can provide the controllers that simulate the Jelly Bean effect if the LEDs are wired accordingly.

Hi Erik,

Do you want to simulate these effects with LEDs or are you asking about Neon tubes?

For neon, I believe crackle tube effects are created by building the neon tube with beads of glass or sand inside! We have never made a controller for the Jelly bean effect for neon.

For LEDs we can provide the controllers that simulate the Jelly Bean effect if the LEDs are wired accordingly.

These were for neon. There are controllers made to simulate crackle tubes, I was wondering if you made anything as real crackle tubes are very expensive to make.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

regretfully, although we have dimmers and switching devices designed with built in DC components prevention to protect Neon transformers, we have nothing to create Crackles or Jelly beans inside Neon tubes.

Do you have a controller to run 4 neon transformers that switch based on the beat of music for a club? The one I put up isn't holding up to 10 hrs/day, 6 days a week.

sf9005.jpg

Hi Philippe,

What you show there is a Electromechanical relay output pack that is not adequate for this type of applications let alone switching Neon transformers primaries.

We do not make a controller that works with the beat but you could pickup an off the shelf controller that has a DMX 512 output and use our switch packs with it and you have a solution.

Pls call me to discuss further. 305-969-8442