ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

SignForums.com

I remembered reading about Sign Guy's experience with Sign Forums, so I thought I'd visit the sight to see what it was like. I went to register and I felt like I was being booked for a crime. I don't mind giving out personal information, unless, of course, they insist. They asked for too much. Your avatar must be a likeness of yourself. After reading the rules, I knew I wouldn't last a week on that board. Yet they have 1000's of members (probably inflated). Is there anybody here a member over there? Do you visit the forum often? Am I wrong about them? Is there a good reason to join?

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Yet they have 1000's of members (probably inflated).

When I lived in Athens, I was a home remodeler, part of my client list was a bunch of rental homes, landscape and repair... I was part of a landscapers site, the no ball twerp that ran that site claimed thousands of members, but when you looked through the member list, 1,495 of the 1,500 he claimed only signed up, looked around, and never came back.

I haven't been there in forever since my delima with them but they seem to have a pretty big regular crowd. I think all the bad boyz stay over here, you know. The ones in the leather jackets and bikes chains :D That's alright though, all chicks like the bad boy :headbang:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I remembered reading about Sign Guy's experience with Sign Forums, so I thought I'd visit the sight to see what it was like. I went to register and I felt like I was being booked for a crime. I don't mind giving out personal information, unless, of course, they insist. They asked for too much. Your avatar must be a likeness of yourself. After reading the rules, I knew I wouldn't last a week on that board. Yet they have 1000's of members (probably inflated). Is there anybody here a member over there? Do you visit the forum often? Am I wrong about them? Is there a good reason to join?

Isn't your avatar a likeness of you? :blink: :beer:

What's the website? www. sign forums .com? Guess I've never been to that one.

Isn't your avatar a likeness of you? :blink: :beer:

It's true what they say, "Once a Marine, always a Marine." :usaflag:

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Actually they were the first sign related forum I joined. They are an good group of people overall, but they are a bit on the tame side. They don't like conflict, and can be moderated pretty heavily. I'll stick over here. At least I can say Ass without getting my peepee spanked.