ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Music

Travis

Am I going crazy or is there theme music on the front page now?

Whether there's theme music on the front page or not, I'm told you're going crazy. :crazy_pilot::crazy:

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Travis it's the smoke from the crayons man........

Now that is damn funny! :crazy:

I kid you not when I get onto the first screen to this site, music comes on and it is not anything of mine.

You just have to believe me!

TEastin

Now that is damn funny! :crazy:

I kid you not when I get onto the first screen to this site, music comes on and it is not anything of mine.

You just have to believe me!

Yeah, the crayon smoke thing is funny. But let me put it to you this way: The music on the home page is irritating as hell - not to mention that broad spread-eagle on those channel letters every time I... well, never mind.... :Bj:

Yeah, the crayon smoke thing is funny. But let me put it to you this way: The music on the home page is irritating as hell - not to mention that broad spread-eagle on those channel letters every time I... well, never mind.... :Bj:

Agreed the music is too much.... the other well........ never mind too.

My music selection is cutting edge :moon::mf_tongue: As for having a girl spread over a sign? Well I'm not :gay: That is better than a plain ol sign anyday. Last week was a good selection, our club and Kirstie's favorite. This week I was in a mellow mood as you can see with "Jack Johnson".

Waiting for my spa water to heat up so we can chill with a few beers. Just came back from seen "Walk the line" Bad as movie y'all. I think Best actor and actresss should take it with this flick.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

K,

I now made it so if you don't want to hear my "Cutting Edge" Music Selection you can have the option to turn it off once you enter the main page in the "Announcement Block" under the words "Cheers and Enjoy"

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

So I'm not going crazy. Whew. Wait, now I dont have an excuse.

I am still on dial up at the house so I am sure it doesnt play as it should. It will play for a few seconds and quit. Come back on and then quit again. I do like the 10 second sound bite though. Probably just like most any other music that once the singing starts the song begins to suck ass.

As for the sign with the lovely lady comfortably lying on the sign. I would like to put my vote in for a sign of the week feature. Sort of like a playmate of the month.

TEastin

Travis says,

"As for the sign with the lovely lady comfortably lying on the sign. I would like to put my vote in for a sign of the week feature. Sort of like a playmate of the month."

Why not a Sign Syndicate Calendar featuring these lovelies 'servicing' a sign?

joemomma

1946-2008

back to the topic of music....... you dirty perverted :Bj:

how about coming up with some song's that are related to neon

for instance:

U2 - Neon Lights

Neon lights

Shimmering neon lights

And at the fall of night

This city's made of light

Or:

iggy pop - neon forest

the verve - neon wilderness

black Sabbath - neon knights

Elton john - in neon

and my personal favourite

The pretenders

Don't get me wrong

DON'T GET ME WRONG

IF I'M LOOKING KIND OF DAZZLED

I SEE NEON LIGHTS

WHENEVER YOU WALK BY

of course i would love to hear some Vinyl song's :whistling:

Travis says,

"As for the sign with the lovely lady comfortably lying on the sign. I would like to put my vote in for a sign of the week feature. Sort of like a playmate of the month."

Why not a Sign Syndicate Calendar featuring these lovelies 'servicing' a sign?

Well most of you probably missed out on Kirstie sticking her ass out in front of one of my signs which I took out of the "Sex & Signs" post. BOP reminded me of my fear last night after I put it in and is probably saving me from a lawsuit, or even loss of a client. But I'll see what I can do to get more Syndicate girls of the month or hopefully week :P

As for the music I was working on a playlist that would play more than one song in the background with your option to turn off or select songs, default would play all in order....But then my fooozball game came on.

back to the topic of music....... you dirty perverted :Bj:

how about coming up with some song's that are related to neon

for instance:

U2 - Neon Lights

Neon lights

Shimmering neon lights

And at the fall of night

This city's made of light

Or:

iggy pop - neon forest

the verve - neon wilderness

black Sabbath - neon knights

Elton john - in neon

and my personal favourite

The pretenders

Don't get me wrong

DON'T GET ME WRONG

IF I'M LOOKING KIND OF DAZZLED

I SEE NEON LIGHTS

WHENEVER YOU WALK BY

of course i would love to hear some Vinyl song's :whistling:

Most of you guys are probably too young to remember one of the original songs that I remember having anything to do with neon in it, though I'm sure you have heard it.

Simon & Garfunkel: The Sounds of Silence

"When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light..."

"And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made. And the sign flashed its warning, in the words that it was forming. And the sign said..."

:BlahBlah::BlahBlah::BlahBlah:

When you say oldies, how old?

I agree. That's a relative term. What may be oldies to Travis, could be something that is only for the younger generation in the eyes of someone as old as Mark. :P And me of course. My problem is I have always been a fan of Classical Music, from childhood on, so I don't remember too much of the oldies like Bill Haley and the Comets, Buddy Holly, Little Anthony and the Imperials. I do remember my sisters in their poodle skirts, dancing with a door knob to their music , while I was trying to absorb Beethoven. I did like "Take me Back" and "Rock around the Clock" (I think that's the title), and "Our Love Was Made in Heaven". My personal favorite was "Purple People Eater". :P

joemomma

1946-2008

I'm talking about The Temptations, Elvis, The Beetles, The Guess Who, etc. I would say from the 40's-70's. There is some, what I call modern music, that I am ok with.

People have always thought I was weird for the music I like. 'Its too old', they would say.

Blues is tops in my book though. I like that music from the beginning to the present. Thats the stuff I listen to when I am feeling low down. Something about the blues just tickles my peter!

TEastin