Do not register with a hotmail.com / Outlook / me account.  Hotmail lists this site as spam and your registration will not be completed because you will not receive a confimation

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
Signsfast

Has anyone heard or dealt with I80 Equipment?

they are in Colona,IL was looking on the website and found some nice looking trucks. didn't know if anyone has had experience with them. thanks

There was a post here on them a while ago, look back

oh so thats what that search button is for

Couldn't find anything, if someone can show me the link

stop stressing and just lease or buy from Stamm or Elliot

did read that. They have a couple of trucks featured on their website. i think im going to call those companies up on monday and see if they can tell me their experience with the company.

Stay away.   Filed bankruptcy last fall.  Mysterious fires burns to ground couple months later.   Atf investigation.  Bank says $5 mil in equipment is missing.    Many people still haven't gotten titles.   I live 5 miles away and will not buy or have any service there.   Con man

I get e-mails from them almost daily with trucks listed for sale, but have never contacted them.  SO thankful I read this today.  That's why I love this website.  You can always find the truth here!

Edited by Sign Lady
Spelling

Yes. The best site. Also remember to stay away from Sam Marcum or Icrane or Skylift.  I’m not sure what other names he has, just be careful .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Signworksinc said:

Yes. The best site. Also remember to stay away from Sam Marcum or Icrane or Skylift.  I’m not sure what other names he has, just be careful .

Thanks for the info!!  I will add this to my list of bad eggs I get from The Sign Syndicate. 

looks like he is selling elliott and manitex now in NC Sam Marcum Southern Crane Trucks.

not heard