ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ISA Orlando Sign Expo 2016 Meet Up

***Updated****

We just bought our Air, Hotel, etc etc today.

I know not that many go because it's Orlando and not Vegas, but....anyone here going?

...so Thurs evening we'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings, we're be there with a few individuals and couples, so if anyone wants to meet up with us while their there.....we'll be there, if you're interested chime in.

http://www.todaysorlando.com/restaurant/buffalo-wild-wings-grill-bar

7004 International Drive, Orlando Florida 32819

post-3-0-96390400-1460582520.jpg

If enough chime in this thread then maybe I'll bring the famous "blinkies"

If anyone needs to get a hold of us, my cell is 619-871-4008

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

We'll be doing that Saturday I think with a few others. Never been there before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

You better bring a golf cart if you go to Disney, way too much walking. We do Islands of Adventure/Universal Orlando, more geared for adults and rides. Great rides. More compact than the million square miles of Disney.

I need to do this....wonder why the ISA not use the Orlando World Center Marriott just outside the Gates of Disney? It's self contained...more reasonable than the hotels listed and just outside Disney. I was just there for a week in December at the Athletic Director Conference and it was the second time they have hosted it in the last five years.....but what do I know. LOL.

Eric....there is A LOT to do down there. Lotta fun. Great Food and Drink....Trust me. It ain't Vegas, but what is?

Edited by DAVE THE NEON GUY

• 2 weeks later...

FieldSPIDER will be there.

Would love to meet up with any sign companies or installation companies to discuss what technology they are using to collect site survey data.

We are working on a communication system that will make sharing and collaborating field data much faster and easier.

We can't say much just yet, but there's going to be some big product releases in the Elliott Equipment Company booth this year. Anyone that operates install/service trucks is definitely going to want to stop by for a visitt. See you all in Orlando!

Present plans are to be there but we have several large programs getting ready to kick off so I will be looking for installers across the country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • !llumenati

Hope all you attendees enjoy the show, and the camaraderie. Have a good mai-tai....

If you run across any of my old cronies - assuming any are still alive - tell them Hi.

Gary Nutting

• 2 weeks later...

So far it's looking like Thursday night for a quick meet up. Buffalo Wild Wings might be the better spot since they have an outdoor patio and probably roomier. While at Orlando keep checking our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/TheSignSyndicate/

or twitter

https://twitter.com/HighVoltageSS

if we don't finalize it here before then.

Maybe we'll shoot for 7pm

• 2 weeks later...

How late are you guys going to be out? I have a dinner meeting but after that I will be around.

I imagine for a bit, once conversations starts going time usually fly's bye. If you have twitter/facebook add us, we'll tweet out where we're going after................if we make it there.