Service Technician is responsible for operating a YESCO service vehicle and providing various types of sign and lighting repairs and installations in a timely and efficient manner. In excising these duties, workmanship and efficiency are the major objective to ultimately satisfy our customer’s expectations.
Service Tech Job Description.docx
By BTB Lighting & Supply, inc
We are growing fast this year and we are looking for qualified service electricians and technicians. Smokers need not apply. d/l a must
Sign Manufacturing Plant Manager
Triangle Sign Services, a national manufacturer of signage, is seeking a General Manager for our manufacturing facility located in Baltimore, MD. The General Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure that signage products are manufactured and shipped in accordance with customer requirements and Company goals.
Triangle is proud to offer a competitive salary that is based on experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package that includes: fully paid health, dental, and vision options; Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability; a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a guaranteed Company match; an Employee Stock Purchasing Program; and more!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the operations and provides guidance to the supervisors of the manufacturing, shipping/receiving and installation departments.
• Directs and manages production in adherence to company policies and business goals.
• Collaborates effectively with various departments to identify priorities and set deadlines.
• Establishes and/or approves production schedules to ensure that signage products are completed and shipped on time and within budget.
• Monitors production activities and adjusts schedules as needed.
• Controls flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate usage of Company resources.
• Identifies opportunities and develops plans to maximize profitability on jobs, minimize waste, and systematically increase efficiency over time.
• Participates in safety initiatives and ensures policies are followed by employees.
• Ensures that final products meet quality control standards and customer specifications.
• Helps troubleshoot and resolve problems that interfere with quality, delivery, or efficiency.
• Partners with Human Resources to identify labor needs and select talent to fill positions; mentor, coach and discipline direct reports; conduct periodic performance reviews; provide continuous feedback to employees; and participate in employee terminations when necessary.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the sign industry with a strong understanding of fabrication methods and processes
• Ability to lead and motivate a large team in a union environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and collaborate with multiple departments
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply online through our career page on Indeed https://bit.ly/2UZctXf or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Erik Sine
I want to give a big Welcome to The Sign Syndicate's newest Board Vendor, and that is Elrod Engineering
Elrod Engineering offers a pretty wide variety of services from Sign Engineering for those special wall sign projects, monument signs, pylons signs, and even those stressful highrise signs. Wind calcs, attachment details, all those fine details city developments need and want to have, most importantly making sure you're building and attaching a safe project. Their services can help fine tune your quotes and bidding process.
Elrod Engineering has been around since 1983, and carry a license in just about every state
Structural Engineering, they also engineer for New Buildings, Walls, Monuments.
Sign Program Management, they can assist your company with managing your sign programs, re-brands, daily sign related issues.
Visit https://www.elrodllc.com/ and contact @roballey for any inquiries you may have for their services