Sign Industry Sales Position

1 post in this topic

Inside sales position - Nashville, TN with 3 years of experience in sign industry selling to National retail accounts and national / regional / local sign companies.

Hours are M-F

40 - 50 hours a week

Compensation: Negotiable depending on experience.

No phone calls!

Reply to eac@elrodllc.com  Job description is attached for further detail.

Sales position description.docx

Edited by Elrod Engineering LLC

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Signarama UFGcorp
      Franchise Operations Advisor - Business Advisor -MUST HAVE SIGN INDUSTRY
      (Outside Sales / Business Development / Customer Service / Full Time)

Top Five Reasons YOU Should Work at United Franchise Group

We encourage and help people become successful entrepreneurs to enhance their lives and the communities around them. Our team consists of people who are zealous about growing personally and professionally. We are made up of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people who work hard and play hard. We are a family owned company that functions like a family, quirks and all! It’s our mission to provide the best customer service to our franchisees across the globe. When they are successful, we are successful!  
      Requirements & Skills

As a Franchise Operations Advisor, you will play a key role traveling to visit all franchise stores within your assigned territories with the purpose of understanding and defining their needs.
      Specific duties for this customer service role include:
      Implementing franchisee store Startup Program Maintaining a daily and weekly schedule Training and reinforcing the franchise model and safe operation of production equipment Instructing franchisees to comply with franchise model and system Compiling brand compliance data Assisting franchisees with increasing brand image Participating in regional meetings; completing, maintaining, and processing required paperwork  
      If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company – this is your chance to join us at United Franchise Group! With over 30 years in the franchising industry and more than 1400 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs. With us, you’ll enjoy an awesome, fun work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.

Join us at United Franchise Group – a global leader for entrepreneurs!
      Apply now!

https://www.jobs.net/jobs/unitedfranchisegroup/en-us/job/United-States/Franchise-Operations-Advisor-Business-Advisor/J3V2CF6RSQHHMSW7PR7/

• By DN Signs
      I've owned my sign & neon company for over 10 years now. We have several clients with multiple locations. My business coach has been pushing me to actively prospect with small-to-medium sized chains. I have a pretty solid background in sales, but in 10+ years I haven't been able to crack this nut. The chains that have come to us have stayed with us, but I'd like to develop a more aggressive prospecting/marketing plan. Any ideas?

I know there are services that provide higher-level contact information - i.e. Manta.com, etc. I've tried going through the main corporate numbers of a few chains but the gatekeepers there tend to screen pretty well. I've hired (2) sales consultants that have taken my money and delivered nada. I'm sure there are others here that have figured this out.
    • By Skyline Sign
      Skyline Signs in Myrtle Beach,SC is seeking an veteran estimator that has experience in the following:

-Searching through construction documents for possible Signage manufacturing opportunities. 
      -Exploring online construction plan rooms. (Such as Bid Clerk or Dodge Report)
      -Local & Government bid solicitations. 
      -Studying Interior/Exterior/Ada Sign proposals, blueprints, specifications and other related documents. 
      -Knowledge of the sign Manufacturing industry. 

Interested parties: Please submit your resume to travis@skylinesignsusa.com or call 843-465-2664
    • By Electro Signs and Design
      We are hiring an experienced sign repairer and installer. Pay is based on experience level.  We are a small business that is rapidly expanding, based out of Blaine MN. We are looking for a motivated individual that gets the job done with little hesitation and guidence needed. We offer paid travel time and room for advancment as our company grows. Company bucket truck is supplied. Full-time position is being offered. Please submit resume with brief description of why you should be considered for this position.
      Thank you and we look forward to all applicants. 

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:
      Signage Installing: 3 years

• By NWWsigns
      Northwest Sign & Design is seeking a highly-motivated sales professional to develop regional accounts in North King and Snohomish counties. Northwest Sign is a high-end design and build sign company specializing in architectural and electrical projects. We have served our clients with integrity for 25 years and have a great reputation in the industry.

The ideal candidate will a consultative sales approach and the confidence to network and sell at the senior level. Sign sales experience is preferred but related construction sales experience with a proven track record is required.

Candidates should have:
      Proficient computer skills.
      Exceptional communication skills.
      The knowledge, confidence, and drive to generate new leads through networking and cold calling.
      Sign Experience preferred.

Compensation to include salary plus commission

Paid vacation, bonuses, and medical.

Join our highly-committed team – send your resume to apply.

https://www.nwsigns.com/form/careers