Service Technician is responsible for operating a YESCO service vehicle and providing various types of sign and lighting repairs and installations in a timely and efficient manner. In excising these duties, workmanship and efficiency are the major objective to ultimately satisfy our customer’s expectations.
Service Tech Job Description.docx
By BTB Lighting & Supply, inc
We are growing fast this year and we are looking for qualified service electricians and technicians. Smokers need not apply. d/l a must
Sign Manufacturing Plant Manager
Triangle Sign Services, a national manufacturer of signage, is seeking a General Manager for our manufacturing facility located in Baltimore, MD. The General Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure that signage products are manufactured and shipped in accordance with customer requirements and Company goals.
Triangle is proud to offer a competitive salary that is based on experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package that includes: fully paid health, dental, and vision options; Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability; a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a guaranteed Company match; an Employee Stock Purchasing Program; and more!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the operations and provides guidance to the supervisors of the manufacturing, shipping/receiving and installation departments.
• Directs and manages production in adherence to company policies and business goals.
• Collaborates effectively with various departments to identify priorities and set deadlines.
• Establishes and/or approves production schedules to ensure that signage products are completed and shipped on time and within budget.
• Monitors production activities and adjusts schedules as needed.
• Controls flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate usage of Company resources.
• Identifies opportunities and develops plans to maximize profitability on jobs, minimize waste, and systematically increase efficiency over time.
• Participates in safety initiatives and ensures policies are followed by employees.
• Ensures that final products meet quality control standards and customer specifications.
• Helps troubleshoot and resolve problems that interfere with quality, delivery, or efficiency.
• Partners with Human Resources to identify labor needs and select talent to fill positions; mentor, coach and discipline direct reports; conduct periodic performance reviews; provide continuous feedback to employees; and participate in employee terminations when necessary.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the sign industry with a strong understanding of fabrication methods and processes
• Ability to lead and motivate a large team in a union environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and collaborate with multiple departments
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply online through our career page on Indeed https://bit.ly/2UZctXf or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a result of increased business, Triangle Sign Services, a Baltimore based national manufacturer of signage, has an opening for a Local Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of prior project management experience in the sign industry and familiarity with sign fabrication and installation methods. Salary will be based on experience level and company offers fully paid health care benefits. Also, this position carries with it a commission program in addition to a base salary.
To coordinate the fabrication and local installation of signage for multiple clients.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Ensuring that jobs are completed on-time & within budget
Arranging site visits and site surveys
Obtaining engineering calculations and seals
Assisting with estimates and quotations
Writing change orders
Maintaining client relationships
Writing and issuing purchase orders
Issuing job site instructions to installation crews
Vendor selection and negotiation
Shop drawing review
Maintain accessible and accurate job files for all projects
Resolving issues with projects quickly and effectively
Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products with emphasis on Excel
Commercial construction or sign industry experience
Project management experience preferred
Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task
College degree preferred
Experience finding & managing subcontractors
Experience with budget parameters, purchase orders, project billing
Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
Leadership ability with decision making skills
Interested parties should email resume to Sarah Lorigan - HR Manager at: Sarah.email@example.com
Troubleshoot and repair various types of signs and lighting with electrical knowledge. Sign types include: Channel letters (Neon/LED) pylons/monument signs, digital displays, etc. Sign removal and installation.
Possess a clean/valid California Driver's License
Electrical knowledge and crane experience necessary
Must be able to lift, work at heights and in enclosed areas
Work independently and as a team member
Ability to cross train
Good communication skills and customer service traits
Compensation is based on experience
Veterans encouraged to apply
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.