By BTB Lighting & Supply, inc
We are growing fast this year and we are looking for qualified service electricians and technicians. Smokers need not apply. d/l a must
Sign Manufacturing Plant Manager
Triangle Sign Services, a national manufacturer of signage, is seeking a General Manager for our manufacturing facility located in Baltimore, MD. The General Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure that signage products are manufactured and shipped in accordance with customer requirements and Company goals.
Triangle is proud to offer a competitive salary that is based on experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package that includes: fully paid health, dental, and vision options; Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability; a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a guaranteed Company match; an Employee Stock Purchasing Program; and more!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the operations and provides guidance to the supervisors of the manufacturing, shipping/receiving and installation departments.
• Directs and manages production in adherence to company policies and business goals.
• Collaborates effectively with various departments to identify priorities and set deadlines.
• Establishes and/or approves production schedules to ensure that signage products are completed and shipped on time and within budget.
• Monitors production activities and adjusts schedules as needed.
• Controls flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate usage of Company resources.
• Identifies opportunities and develops plans to maximize profitability on jobs, minimize waste, and systematically increase efficiency over time.
• Participates in safety initiatives and ensures policies are followed by employees.
• Ensures that final products meet quality control standards and customer specifications.
• Helps troubleshoot and resolve problems that interfere with quality, delivery, or efficiency.
• Partners with Human Resources to identify labor needs and select talent to fill positions; mentor, coach and discipline direct reports; conduct periodic performance reviews; provide continuous feedback to employees; and participate in employee terminations when necessary.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the sign industry with a strong understanding of fabrication methods and processes
• Ability to lead and motivate a large team in a union environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and collaborate with multiple departments
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply online through our career page on Indeed https://bit.ly/2UZctXf or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Installers, LED Video Screen, Service & Installation Technicians (Duluth, GA) Apply at Jobs@formetco.com
Formetco is a 50-year-old Duluth, Georgia based company that manufactures products sold in four divisions: Billboard Hardware, Digital LED Billboards, LED Video Scoreboards and LED Video Screens. The LED Screen business is very dynamic and fast growing. For additional information about Formetco see: http://www.formetco.com/
This is a full-time position. We are searching for a candidate that is seeking a challenging opportunity, motivated to take charge, learn, grow and desires to take on additional responsibilities. Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401K with match, health, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, and paid time off in the year of hire. Formetco is a Drug-Free Work Place, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
Sign Installer, LED Video Screen, Service & Installation Technicians – We are searching for candidates to service and install large LED Screens used at high profile locations across North America. We have multiple positions open, requiring a wide range of skills ranging from steel working, crane operation, data communications, high and low voltage wiring, computer operation and networking, along with a high level of customer interpersonal communications skills. This position requires technical knowledge and good troubleshooting skills. We operate in a time sensitive environment, supporting & installing large LED Videos screens.
Experienced working with LED Electronic Signs, Scoreboards, LED Video Displays and/or experience working in the Billboard Industry is desired. Must be able to climb billboard structures, be comfortable working at heights of 100’ for extended time frames. Work can occur in a variety of weather conditions. Must have good driving record. CDL is a plus. Ability to manage and assist on-site contractors with the installation of large LED screens, from lifting and mounting, primary power installation, data communications, internet connections, sign commissioning and customer sign off. Can answer questions, manage projects, handle on site issues, communicate professionally with subcontractors, customers and manager. Must be organized, responsible person with the ability to analyze problems and communicate with manager and customers. Computer and Computer Network Knowledge Desirable. Understanding of electrical requirements for wiring general signage. Experienced with high/low voltage power distribution and data communications/networking. Good general mechanical skills and analyzing issues. Education or experience in Welding, Electrical and or Computers/Computer networking a plus. 7 Days a week operation. 50% Travel required with overnight travel and limited international travel. Have a valid passport or can obtain one. We realize that candidates will not have all the above skills. If you feel like this is something you would be interested in and have experience working at heights, climbing, overnight travel is acceptable, we encourage you to apply.
All candidates must have full authorization to work in the US without requiring current or future sponsorship.
Please list the job position you are applying for in your response. We have multiple job OPENINGS, so we need to know what position you are seeking.
Job Type: Full-time
Below are examples of typical projects
Troubleshoot and repair various types of signs and lighting with electrical knowledge. Sign types include: Channel letters (Neon/LED) pylons/monument signs, digital displays, etc. Sign removal and installation.
Possess a clean/valid California Driver's License
Electrical knowledge and crane experience necessary
Must be able to lift, work at heights and in enclosed areas
Work independently and as a team member
Ability to cross train
Good communication skills and customer service traits
Compensation is based on experience
Veterans encouraged to apply