ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

The "jack King" Post From Signweb.com

Just in case it is removed from signweb before as many people as possible get to read it :thumbs:

--------------------------------------------------------------

SURVEY

I see lately some things being said about Jack King that don't sound too good. Looks like some people out there have had some bad dealings with him. I thought it was a good time for a survey. If you have had any bad dealings with Jack let's hear your story. I'll go first.

Some time ago I sold Jack 3 ribbon burners in good working order. We were using two of them every day in my neon shop. There was nothing wrong with them and they worked perfectly. I came across two new burners for a very good price so I wanted to sell the used ones to help pay for the new ones. I knew of Jack selling used neon equipment from this forum and others. He sounded like an OK guy from the way he talked. So I called him to see if he was interested in buying the used burners. He was so I packed up the burners and sent them to him. Our deal was that once he got them and looked them over we would discuss price and he would pay me for them when he sold them. I was not expecting to get top dollar but they were worth a reasonable price. I called him several times to get paid and settle our transaction. The last call I made to him he gave me some song and dance about them needing a lot more work to clean them up than he had figured so they were not worth very much which is BS because they worked perfectly every day in my shop. Jack King never paid me anything for any of the 3 burners I sent him. But I'm sure he has sold every one of them by now. What do you say Jack? Are you ever going to pay me for them?

Don't be shy about your experience. Just be sure to tell the truth. TOBY @ NORRIS NEON INC. JACKSONVILLE FL.

:tvhappy:

You just got your response on signweb from him

SOmetimes posts like this can wake people up like I think the Action National thread did.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Filiberto's grammar and spelling has become much better that BOP got him fired up.

You noticed that too, huh? He called again this morning and actually left a message this time. Very sweet and nice asking me to please call him back so we can talk. A completely opposite demeanor than what he has on signweb.

Let me think about this for a second... Should I call him back on my dime? NO! As my one uncle used to say (rest his soul) "I might be dumb, but I'm not stupid!"

You noticed that too, huh? He called again this morning and actually left a message this time. Very sweet and nice asking me to please call him back so we can talk. A completely opposite demeanor than what he has on signweb.

Let me think about this for a second... Should I call him back on my dime? NO! As my one uncle used to say (rest his soul) "I might be dumb, but I'm not stupid!"

I was always told that I am not stupid I am just slow.

TEastin

I would call him or pick up the phone :P but record it

...then play it back in as a mp3 in the pvt fo' :sml (26):

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill