ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Signindustry.com

Our acquaintance (to some), Mr. Jack King has posted For Sale items in the Neon Forum on signindustry.com. They have been there for several days now. The posting goes against all the rules and regulations set forth by Mr. Sean Scott, moderator of the site. So I thought I would do the same and post a used piece of equipment for sale under my signindustry.com registered name "B.O.P." But apparently I am not allowed to do so, even though it is a used piece of equipment and not new and I am not posting it as a business. So I just attempted to post the following message (see below), knowing that Sean Scott reviews all messages before allowing them to be posted. I seriously doubt anyone will see it posted on his website, so I thought I would post it here to keep the record straight in the *likely* event that Mr. Scott edits my words and posts them to say something that I did not as he has in the past.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Attempted message post:

It is interesting how the moderator of this site, Sean Scott, allows your BUSINESS to post FOR SALE items in the NEON ONLY forum. What is it exactly that you do to him or for him that makes this possible, Jack?

Jack King Enterprises is a business. According to your rules and regulations businesses are supposed to pay advertising dollars to be allowed to advertise on this site. Jack King Enterprises sells used neon equipment on a regular basis for profit. He has been doing it for years. It is more than a "hobby business". By his own admission he pays taxes on what he sells (though I highly doubt the validity of his admission).

Quite a double standard you have going here. But then, I already knew that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Part of this is my own little beef because Mr. Scott edited posts I made to say something I didn't. Because of this I highly encourage everyone to stay as far away from www.signindustry.com as possible! You never know what you really said until Sean Scott gets through with it! :blah1: :ban:

• !llumenati

"Commercial advertising is not permitted within our message boards. Commercial advertising posts are posts by a company whose primary business is the reselling of equipment. This includes promotion of new products or services, product pricing, web site announcements, or anything clearly intended to sell a product or service in a commercial manner. We have areas of our site dedicated for this. See our advertising section. You may however reply directly to messages seeking a product or service that you provide, however we ask that you respond specifically to the need of the original post and the response doesn't end up being a commercial for your company."

Directly from the rules.

What do you think would happen if I put something up?

Should I try???

GOOD things happen for a reason......

What do you think would happen if I put something up?

Should I try???

Depends. If he knows you work for EGL you don't stand a chance. If he doesn't, he'll probably let you post it. Then again, maybe not unless you talk to him like a velvet fog like Jack likes to do with people in an attempt to fool them from seeing his true intentions. (Thankfully some of us stopped being blinded by the smoke screen a long time ago). And don't forget that even if your post is initially allowed I am sure *someone* will discretely make Mr. Scott aware of who you work for and the post will be removed. I have gathered enough info at this point to know this is how the "Jackal" operates.

Not only do I think you should try, but if he doesn't allow the post I think you should send him an email specifically pointing out his double standard - not to mention the fact that he is allowing For Sale items to be posted in the neon forum by only one person.

"Commercial advertising posts are posts by a company whose primary business is the reselling of equipment. "

Reading this the keyword that jumps out is "Company" not individual. So I gather if you are an individual not representing a company then the "Terms of Posting" become mute. Just an observation......

• !llumenati
Reading this the keyword that jumps out is "Company" not individual. So I gather if you are an individual not representing a company then the "Terms of Posting" become mute. Just an observation......

If you pay taxes as a buisness then you are a company. Not that I care

How ya been Freddy? Long time no hear, how are things going?

I didn't even know people still posted there or even visited there anymore. Everytime I go by it seems like it's been weeks since any posts

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I didn't even know people still posted there or even visited there anymore. Everytime I go by it seems like it's been weeks since any posts

Yeah, that's the way it usually is. I just happened to click on the wrong link the other night and thought, 'What the hell. I'll scroll down and see if anything has been posted in the past year (sic)'. And there it was: Jack's post on Aug. 14th in the neon forum for his "refurbished" neon equipment. I couldn't believe it had been there for a week without being removed, so I figured I'd give it a try. I don't remember exactly what night it was, but I think it was Sunday night. I expected to see my post by mid morning on Monday (knowing that Mr. Scott reviews all posts before letting them go through). I checked this morning and my post (either one of them) are not there and Jack's "For Sale" stuff is still at the top. So it isn't like Jack tried to sneak it in somewhere in response to someone else's post further down.

How ya been Freddy? Long time no hear, how are things going?

Busy Busy Busy, I'll give ya a jingle in the next few days.

Yeah, that's the way it usually is. I just happened to click on the wrong link the other night and thought, 'What the hell. I'll scroll down and see if anything has been posted in the past year (sic)'. And there it was: Jack's post on Aug. 14th in the neon forum for his "refurbished" neon equipment. I couldn't believe it had been there for a week without being removed, so I figured I'd give it a try. I don't remember exactly what night it was, but I think it was Sunday night. I expected to see my post by mid morning on Monday (knowing that Mr. Scott reviews all posts before letting them go through). I checked this morning and my post (either one of them) are not there and Jack's "For Sale" stuff is still at the top. So it isn't like Jack tried to sneak it in somewhere in response to someone else's post further down.

Bad boy - you is blacklisted. :firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

Since I quit visiting that site many moons ago, I treat it as I do the "rags" at the check-out counter; I look, but don't touch and don't buy. Apparently, so do most people if they give it even that much attention. Also, that's the first post from the "Velvet Fog" I've seen in a long time anywhere. He may still be licking his wounds. Jack and Sean - two peas in a pod.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

• !llumenati
Since I quit visiting that site many moons ago, I treat it as I do the "rags" at the check-out counter; I look, but don't touch and don't buy. Apparently, so do most people if they give it even that much attention. Also, that's the first post from the "Velvet Fog" I've seen in a long time anywhere. He may still be licking his wounds. Jack and Sean - two peas in a pod.

Excuse me

Did you just put me in the same pod !!!!! I fly solo, do not try to peddel used junk and am very offended Joseph.

....or are you reffering to the other Sean

Answer to the riddle is " niether, the Rooster came first"

:thumbs::P

Bad boy - you is blacklisted. :firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

LOL - Yeah, blacklisted for trying to sell a used hand torch! I bet if I wanted to post a message and say bad things about TheSignSyndicate.com my message would be posted :P

Excuse me

Did you just put me in the same pod !!!!! I fly solo, do not try to peddel used junk and am very offended Joseph.

....or are you reffering to the other Sean

Answer to the riddle is " niether, the Rooster came first"

:thumbs::P

Take a deep breath and calm down. I'm sure Joe meant Sean Scott.