ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Hp Decoder Chip Offer

HP decoder chip ,

HP Designjet 5000/5500,

HP Designjet 1050/1055,

HP Designjet 500/800,three kinds offer.

Waiting for you .

Good luck

www.highwellglobal.com

Almost all spare parts and technical help offer to all large format inkjet printers.

I think it overrides the chip on the cart to allow more ink to pass through with out the cart shutting down after like 200cc of ink flow!

I need a simpletin splanation :focus:

The decoder chip can make the HP Designjet printers being allow to working with 3rd party ink. You know , the original cartridge of HP is always very expensive. And the bulk ink for the it is much cheaper than it. But before you can used the 3rd party ink in the HP Designjet printers, you should use a decoder chip to decode the lock which is designed by HP company.

The printer company want to keep you to buying their original ink , so they lock the ink system .

When you use a decoder chip in your printer, you can choose the ink freely.

And so does the ENCAD NOVAjet printers. We also offer the spare parts and decoder chip of ENCAD NOVAJET printers.

If you need , connect me .

:golfer:post-641-1161567703.jpg

www.highwellglobal.com

Almost all spare parts and technical help offer to all large format inkjet printers.

• 6 months later...

Well, different printer need different decoder chip. So I need brand name and model number of your printer before I offer you .

The picture I show you here is a latest HP DJ 5000/5500 decoder chip, FOB Guangzhou US$100/pc. If you need a large quantity, we can offer you a good discount , of course. Cause we are decoder chips supplyer for users and other supplyers.

Best wishes.

www.highwellglobal.com