ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Press Release: SVP Neon Electrodes

B.O.P.

SVP Neon Equipment is proud to announce the availability of our new SVP Neon Electrodes!

Made from the highest quality raw materials available, and manufactured on new proprietary equipment, SVP Neon Electrodes are Premium High Performance Electrodes. They are made for the busy neon fabricator, part time neon shop, neon hobbyist and neon artist alike. They offer exceptional consistency during processing and provide superior long service life on conventional as well as electronic power supplies.

High purity ceramic collars are backed by a mica centering disc to ensure center-firing from the shell. Metal shells are enclosed in lead glass jackets with solid nickel stranded wires on all models.

Available sizes, tubulated and non-tubulated:

13mm short, 2 in. (30 mA)

13mm long, 2-1/2 in. (45 mA)

15mm short, 2-3/8 in. (45 mA)

15mm long, 2-3/8 in. (80 mA)

All sizes, tubulated or non-tubulated are ***$54.00*** per box of 100.

FREE SHIPPING! On orders of 2 or more boxes (mix or match) we pay for the shipping! (Continental U.S. only).

SVP Neon Equipment

113 Leventis Drive

Suite A

Columbia, SC 29209

803-783-1165

info@svpneon.com

www.svpneon.com

• !llumenati

So, is is improper to ask---------are you making them on the proprietary equipment--------------. How do we reference this little suckers------------""the snyder trode", SVP trode (some very proprietary) trode, markie trode,, or just "the best" trode ????

gn

:spam::spam::spam:

Only if I could figure out how to use my moderator powers to remove this post! :P:P

Seriously, are these electrodes you're selling the same as the couple you gave me when I visited?

TEastin

samples samples samples! :clapping:

You are not a bender. Why would you need samples?

So, is is improper to ask---------are you making them on the proprietary equipment--------------. How do we reference this little suckers------------""the snyder trode", SVP trode (some very proprietary) trode, markie trode,, or just "the best" trode ????

gn

No, I am not making them. They are made off-shore. The formal name is "SVP Neon Electrode", although "Markie trode" is kind of catchy! :P

Congratulations, Mark. :fnd (8):

Thank you, Joe. If you can think of anyone who may like to try some let me know :whistling:

...are these electrodes you're selling the same as the couple you gave me when I visited?

To be honest, I don't remember what I gave you. But I want to say yes. BTW, did you try them? How did you like them? Would you like to try some of these?

No I'm not a bender but I have quite a few friends who are and don't go online, I can always drop them off a few with some of your cards.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

No I'm not a bender but I have quite a few friends who are and don't go online, I can always drop them off a few with some of your cards.

Shoot me your shipping address and I'll be glad to send you some.

You are not a bender. Why would you need samples?

No, I am not making them. They are made off-shore. The formal name is "SVP Neon Electrode", although "Markie trode" is kind of catchy! :P

Thank you, Joe. If you can think of anyone who may like to try some let me know :whistling:

To be honest, I don't remember what I gave you. But I want to say yes. BTW, did you try them? How did you like them? Would you like to try some of these?

You know what, I dont think I have tried them out yet. I still have some Masonlite electrodes to try out from when the rep came to visit last summer.

Yeah if you want to send a few, I will check 'em out on a test project that it seems I have roped myself into.

I was thinking the same thing West Coast. You dont have any use for electrodes.

TEastin

• !llumenati

Now, that is short sighted thinking !!! He's interested in bettering the product that he gets, he happens to know of someone that makes, or sells, some good electrodes, and he knows someone that attempts to put out quality neon thta just might NOT know that someone else is putting out a good product------------sounds like a winner situation to me.

gn

Travis your really starting to get in my way of stacking more useless shit in my office

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I sent the press release to my brother just in case you didn't, Mark. Here's what his reply was.

"I'm gonna wait and see what the initial reports are on quality. I can't imagine him putting something out that is not superior quality."

Wait and see? Sometimes I wonder if he's not the milkman's son.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

I sent the press release to my brother just in case you didn't, Mark. Here's what his reply was.

"I'm gonna wait and see what the initial reports are on quality. I can't imagine him putting something out that is not superior quality."

Wait and see? Sometimes I wonder if he's not the milkman's son.

Thanks Joe, I appreciate your efforts.

These electrodes are not made just for me. They have been around for a while and are sold by other distributors worldwide and have proven themselves countless times. But I don't expect Tom to take my word for it, so here is a suggestion: Have him get some samples of the new Transco Novaglo electrodes (he likes Transco, doesn't he?) I will be glad to send him some of mine to compare. Have him examine both *very closely* and note the fine details. Other than the Transco's being made with lead-free glass and ours with leaded glass, have him note the differences. Process both and see which ones he likes better - if either. When he is finished I will be curious if he would rather pay $54/box for them or whatever his local Transco distributor will charge him.