ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Happy Easter!!!

• !llumenati
Happy Easter Everyone!!

:eyebrow: I need to go on a egg hunt

easter_bunny.jpg

It'd be a shame to ruin a nice day to go poking around looking for an egg !!! Geez, it could be anywhere !!!! ANd if you were to find a still "fertile" egg-------you could end up with a baby "bunny". And the real reason that bunny's multiply so rapidly--------is they all look like that???? IF that was really the case----then bunny's like her---------would never get petted for a couple days and then forgotten about---you know, like you read about in the paper!! And then they get released into the wilds-------------

gn

It'd be a shame to ruin a nice day to go poking around looking for an egg !!! Geez, it could be anywhere !!!! ANd if you were to find a still "fertile" egg-------you could end up with a baby "bunny". And the real reason that bunny's multiply so rapidly--------is they all look like that???? IF that was really the case----then bunny's like her---------would never get petted for a couple days and then forgotten about---you know, like you read about in the paper!! And then they get released into the wilds-------------

gn

Hey Mr GN,

My tail is cute and fluffy.....I'm on all 4's............

Erik, hush.....you had your hunt already.....

• !llumenati
Hey Mr GN,

My tail is cute and fluffy.....I'm on all 4's............

Erik, hush.....you had your hunt already.....

I thought I recognized you!!!!!!!!! Wait a minute though-----------Erik already found you???? So, I have to share the spoils??? Bummer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay!!

gn

I thought I recognized you!!!!!!!!! Wait a minute though-----------Erik already found you???? So, I have to share the spoils??? Bummer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay!!

gn

Nope, Erik for some reason could not find the eggs...right in front of him too.......ahhhh.........So this bunny is still waiting......

hop hop...where would you like this bunny to hop and on what???? ahhhhh......

Happy be-lated bunny day to you MR GN

• !llumenati
Nope, Erik for some reason could not find the eggs...right in front of him too.......ahhhh.........So this bunny is still waiting......

Poor Erik---------! Must be blind. Nope, can't be that or he'd be good at using his hands. Not interested???? Not possible. Maybe there was more than one bunny running around-----------and he got lost, or had a slight case of mistaken eggdentity. Joke!!

And to think we have to maintain a slight modicum of decorum on this website. Darn.

Oh yeah--------------if Erik comes home from his egg wandering--------------I gave him a message to give to you. In case he forgets.

gn

• !llumenati
:hump9:

Hey, don't you dare touch my bunny, or even think about doing what you're thinking about doing !!!!! Go get your own bunny----course now you have to wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik don't want her-----------------------she's MINE------------------

gn

Shiiieettt, problem is I have too many eggs for the little basket.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Poor Erik---------! Must be blind. Nope, can't be that or he'd be good at using his hands. Not interested???? Not possible. Maybe there was more than one bunny running around-----------and he got lost, or had a slight case of mistaken eggdentity. Joke!!

And to think we have to maintain a slight modicum of decorum on this website. Darn.

Oh yeah--------------if Erik comes home from his egg wandering--------------I gave him a message to give to you. In case he forgets.

gn

Trust me...if there was more than one bunny hopping around our neck of the woods..Erik and I would had tag team her...he gets to hop and then I hop and back and fourth till no more hopping can be done to the poor bunny...we get kind of ruff......me more than Erik, but whatever...right?????

I told Erik, that if I start talking on this website...well he knows that I am very bad.....very bad at keeping clean.....ahhhh...what can I say...my mind works in ways that...well you know......I LOVE IT....I think that is why Erik married me..ummmm...I need to ask him that????? What was really on his mind when we said I DO....or where to do it in my case......:)

I try to be conservative when need be, but something just distracts me and I just blow with the flow.......:)