ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Kids are back in school.....Anyone care to share????

Kgirl

Hey there friends from all over...

So, has everyone's little treasures gone or started back to school????

Well, today the boys started school. I have one in 3rd grade and my baby has started Kindergarten. I did tear up. The water works game as my baby found his name on the rug and he sat quietly with his new friends. How time has gone by. I have been waiting for my little one to start kindergarten, but last night as I was laying in bed...I got extremely sad. My little one is no longer in daycare, he is a big boy now and he will meet new friends. He was totally ready to start school like his big brother, It was more me..I was not ready for this day. This morning, Erik and I walked the boys to school and I was really sad.....I kinda just wanted the boys to stay at home for a little longer. My older was like ok, time to go...he didn't even want a kiss goodbye...the boys were so ready to go.....We took the video camera and got some really good shots. When I walked away from the school...I was actually ok...like I had done good with my boys....they are growing up so fast..too fast.....

Erik on the other hand, he was so happy to see us all gone out of the house....finally he got peace and quiet...WHATEVER ERIK......

When the day had ended and the boys where home for school, they were so happy to see me....that is the best feeling knowing they missed me....:)

Is there anyone else who wants to share their story about their little ones first day of school???

My little girl started Kindegarten last week. She absolutely loves it. The first day she came home she told me that she liked it more than preschool. It has been nice that everyday she (and my wife and I) has learned something new or taught a new song.

It has been pretty neat to see both my daughter and son learn so much from the daycare but to get to start seeing my daughter with a little higher education, even with just a week of it, is just great. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside it does.

TEastin

• !llumenati

Yesterday little Sean started 1st grade. He got his first bus ride. We live 1/2 mile from school and he has a 25 min bus ride. First on and last off, go figure. He has been going with my wife to school for 3 years (she teaches preschool Special Ed 3 & 4yr olds) She said she felt lonly on the ride in. I leave to early to see him get on the bus but he said he likes the new school. Summers over and back to the norm. another few years and baby J will be off to the wonderful world of school. Wish I could go back and do it all over again.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati
Yesterday little Sean started 1st grade. He got his first bus ride. We live 1/2 mile from school and he has a 25 min bus ride. First on and last off, go figure. He has been going with my wife to school for 3 years (she teaches preschool Special Ed 3 & 4yr olds) She said she felt lonly on the ride in. I leave to early to see him get on the bus but he said he likes the new school. Summers over and back to the norm. another few years and baby J will be off to the wonderful world of school. Wish I could go back and do it all over again.

"Wish I could go back and do it all over again." You mean going to school again, or the part about making babies, again??

gn

My 4 year old started Pre-K last week and she loves it. I walk her to school every morning and grandma picks her up after school. I can't wait for field trips and holiday programs. She's also in dance class and will have the opportunity to participate in several local parades. She loves to dance, sign and act. Time does fly by so quickly. I must enjoy these times before she becomes a teenager with an attitude. :laughing1:

My little girl started Kindegarten last week. She absolutely loves it. The first day she came home she told me that she liked it more than preschool. It has been nice that everyday she (and my wife and I) has learned something new or taught a new song.

It has been pretty neat to see both my daughter and son learn so much from the daycare but to get to start seeing my daughter with a little higher education, even with just a week of it, is just great. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside it does.

Ahhh,

I know what you mean. My little one has been in Kindergarten for about a week an 1/2......it is so amazing what he has learned....and yes...those songs they sing...wow......Erik and I went to the first open house last night....I cannot believe how fast they are moving the kids along...already writing in their own personal journals......my son does love going to school. He already has a best friend...too cute....now if he will just eat his darn lunch.....all his food comes back home....he says he doesn't have time to eat?????

1st grade...too much fun. My 8 year old has a really good teacher (male) and that is what he needs to give him a kick in the ass. My son is such a smooth talker with the lady teachers that he was getting away with way too much, so this year...things are different. He has not said whether he likes his new class..I think he is still testing the waters. He got his first homework assignment and he was not happy...summer is over and you are right, back to the norm for these boys.... My little one on the other hand loves kindergarten. He has a new best friend and he has already been kissed by a little girl who tackled him down......(just like his father)......

Mine is only a year and three months. We started putting her with a babysitter for the past month and a half. The first 3 weeks were tough. Now she likes her, and goes with the babysitter no problem! Time does fly though...

Ahhh,

A baby...we are trying for another...it does go by fast...enjoy every moment, because when school does start......it is crazy!!!!!!!!

My 4 year old started Pre-K last week and she loves it. I walk her to school every morning and grandma picks her up after school. I can't wait for field trips and holiday programs. She's also in dance class and will have the opportunity to participate in several local parades. She loves to dance, sign and act. Time does fly by so quickly. I must enjoy these times before she becomes a teenager with an attitude. :laughing1:

Those Pre_K holiday plays are a crack up....we have all ours on video....those little ones are too funny. My boys are in sports......that keeps us busy. I cannot even think about what they will be like when they hit their teen years. I think that is when I move out and leave them with daddy and then I will move back in when they are off to college. I remember when I was a teen, I was the daughter from hell and my husband was a bad boy......his parents did not give him enough kicks in the ass........my boys have us both...double trouble for Erik and I.