ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

LED Channel letter raceway

Hi all. Just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that ABC Sign Products is introducing a new LED channel letter raceway to it's extensive selection of aluminum sign frame extrusions. It comes in one piece, and is smaller than our regular channel letter raceway, to accommodate the smaller power supply units required to power LED's. If you would like more information on this product, you can contact me at 866-593-9189 or you can e-mail me at mblanco@abcsignproducts.com

Thanks.

ABCLEDChannel.jpg

LED_Channel_Letter_Raceway_rev1.pdf

I've always been of the mindset that they're visual distractions and make signs uglier than they should be - but I understand and accept their practical benefits in making installation and service easier. What sort of weight can these support?

I just looked at your website and realized you're on Frontage Rd in Fort Collins. We've done some work with Shaw Sign down the street.

I've always been of the mindset that they're visual distractions and make signs uglier than they should be - but I understand and accept their practical benefits in making installation and service easier. What sort of weight can these support?

I just looked at your website and realized you're on Frontage Rd in Fort Collins. We've done some work with Shaw Sign down the street.

YYZ,

We have yet to get this product engineered, so technically, I can't answer your question. I can say that this is basically an aluminum square tube, about .090 thick. I suppose the amount of weight it can support depends on the amount of mounting brackets you use and the distance apart that you place them. Because of it's size, it seems more suited to channel letters from 10" to 18". For larger letters, say 24" and over, you would need some creative bracing or you could use two raceways and run them parallel to each other. One towards the bottom and one near the top. I agree that a remote installation of channel letters looks much better than a raceway installation, however more and more shopping centers are requiring raceway mounted letters to avoid having their facias turn into swiss cheese.

We do work for Shaw Sign & Awning all the time. They are about a mile north of us and on the other side of the Interstate highway.

Not to mention, raceways can make a difficult installation much easier. Raceway visibility can be reduced my reproducing the wall background to the raceway.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill