ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Question about an LED company

I had a request from am engineer to use an led from a company called "I N Led's" on a sign project. He can't produce a phone number and I don't see anything when doing a Google search. Any ideas??

I had a request from am engineer to use an led from a company called "I N Led's" on a sign project. He can't produce a phone number and I don't see anything when doing a Google search. Any ideas??

Might be these guys...

http://www.enled.it/

Might be these guys...

http://www.enled.it/

Having lived and gone to school in Italy, done business for 20 years with Italian companies, I can tell you that the products will be good/solid/reliable - but really expensive.

The funiest Italian ad I saw was for a heart pacemaker company - I was at a conference in France and their brochure had a picture of a Vespa Scooter, a Cappuccino machine, and a heart pacemaker - all modern technology art by Italians!!!!

Was funny

Having lived and gone to school in Italy, done business for 20 years with Italian companies, I can tell you that the products will be good/solid/reliable - but really expensive.

Was funny

I could not agree more. European standards for quality are a little different than ours. We had Italian engineers working on our first systems and it was hilarious to listen to the arguments between a group of Italian engineers and Chinese engineers! :bitchin:

I could not agree more. European standards for quality are a little different than ours. We had Italian engineers working on our first systems and it was hilarious to listen to the arguments between a group of Italian engineers and Chinese engineers! :bitchin:

And you should hear New Zealand engineers...a whole other world of quality and attention to detail...the other side of the world so to say.

We have given up on China - too many years of learning how you can be screwed over isnt worth spending the time on.

Much better humor, smarts, and eco-friendly way of thinking in New Zealand. Very similar to Japan and Germany - just a lot lower cost and much more beautiful country...and ok...the women are good looking too.

We have given up on China - too many years of learning how you can be screwed over isnt worth spending the time on.

What, you don't have the time to watch thier every move? Thats all it takes, watch them every minuet of every day in hopes that they still don't slip something by in broad daylight or something like that! There are a few places that are above board but not too many thats for sure.

What, you don't have the time to watch thier every move? Thats all it takes, watch them every minuet of every day in hopes that they still don't slip something by in broad daylight or something like that! There are a few places that are above board but not too many thats for sure.

I have so many stories I thought about writing a book...but everyone who was in the business would already know all the stories so they wouldnt buy my book....a waste of time.

My favorite part is that they always look at you with such a blank stare when you catch them with their hand doing something wrong.

I have so many stories I thought about writing a book...but everyone who was in the business would already know all the stories so they wouldnt buy my book....a waste of time.

My favorite part is that they always look at you with such a blank stare when you catch them with their hand doing something wrong.

OMG aint that the truth. We should drink beer and just one up each other for a few hours...sometime soon we will be in the same place at the same time. :fnd (8):