ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Happy Birthday

So as 2010 progresses, good things are in the works for YYZ Systems. We're in the early stages of setting up a US facility that will stock and distribute our products - along with some assembly - and we're on the lookout for people to join our team. Likely to be in Orange County and cover primarily the southwestern US, and dabble elsewhere.

Positions that may appeal to readers of this forum are as follows:

- Sales - Sign products

- Sales - Lighting products

- Production/operations manager

Ideally we'll be able to put together a small but efficient team of people that know the market and can hit the ground running. Experience in the sign and/or lighting industries is ideal, and ability to travel and generate new leads and accounts is also key. We want driven people that do not want a ceiling on their income. Salary & commission to be negotiated based on experience.

Please submit your resume or an introductory letter to me personally - ALL communications will be held in strict confidence.

Thanks,

Marko Hajdinovic,

President, YYZ Systems Inc.

marko@yyzsystems.com

Will I be able to carry my concealed scissors? :laughing1: Any branches in the keys?sprt%20%2841%29.gif

:birthday:

Thanks guys. I'm not the sentimental type for dates and holidays (like most men), but it's appreciated when people remind you that you're getting older ~

• !llumenati

Thanks guys. I'm not the sentimental type for dates and holidays (like most men), but it's appreciated when people remind you that you're getting older ~

Hey, Happy Birthday -------- !! But I hve to tell you there does come a point in time when you DON'T want to be reminded that you're getting older !!!