ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

What do you think of this overhang

• Board Patron

No Skyhook was a quality crane and are still good cranes to this day

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Skyhook (Phoenix Industries) was bought out by Manitowoc. Thankfully no relation at all to these goons.

Always good to visit here on a friday :laughing1:

• Board Patron

my 65' on a trailer was working better, see it on my site

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Skyhook (Phoenix Industries) was bought out by Manitowoc. Thankfully no relation at all to these goons.

Thats kinda what I thought but could not remember who and if the leftovers started this up.

• Board Patron

I still don't have my truck back or a rental

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

you bet, the lease is canceled, just all paperwork now and got to get my truck back. 6 months short a truck, lost my shirt dealing with this boy.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

it is for sale if anybody wants it. enjoy

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

FINALLY OVER,

I am in Ohio going back to Canada from getting my original truck traded in to Skylift, finally got my money and truck back. no compensation for 6 months of loses. I see people are still buying their junk, the were sitting around wondering how to put them together today. They were real professional, they said "f#$@ y**" when i drove off.

Huge lawyer bill for me to pay on top of it.

attached is me in Kentucky pulling back my wifes car on my original truck, thats what you get dealing with Sam Marcum. I told them to sneak into Elliot and learn a few things how to build a truck.

Good luck if you choose to buy from Skylift.

post-2899-054428700 1277779213.jpg

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

They were real professional, they said "f#$@ y**" when i drove off.

attached is me in Kentucky pulling back my wifes car on my original truck, thats what you get dealing with Sam Marcum. I told them to sneak into Elliot and learn a few things how to build a truck.

sounds like a bunch of Scholars that work for that company.......

• Board Patron

no, waiting to see the lawyer's bill. Never know, might sell everything if it's really high.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Hi Rocco,

I just wanted to let you know that i appreciate your letting everyone know about your experience. We should all share experience with vendors both good and bad so that good companies get rewarded with more business and get stronger and bad companies go way (hopefully).

Oh SWEET BABY JESUS PLEASE let a TORNADO HIT SKYLIFT!!!!!!

if you only know the whole story you wouldn't say that "signworks" it full of shllllt if you know what it mean. i seen alot of truck's built from skylift, signworks was the ones ask for a low pro truck from what i found out and was trying to get out of the deal when he seen it wasn't going to work for him. Sound's like he just trying to pick everything on the truck so they would take it back.

FINALLY OVER,

I am in Ohio going back to Canada from getting my original truck traded in to Skylift, finally got my money and truck back. no compensation for 6 months of loses. I see people are still buying their junk, the were sitting around wondering how to put them together today. They were real professional, they said "f#$@ y**" when i drove off.

Been following this for awhile now and just had to go visit this place Skylift, you been talking about. Never heard of this happening before. Seem's to be a great place,very interesting place even. Don't see what your problem was really, their truck's are some of best out their form what I seen and I've seen alot and used alot.

• Board Patron

mr "signs hanging", there is a reason why we are called wehangsigns.com, not "signs hanging (dangling or falling)" We have a tiny bit more experience with installing signs with properly built equipment, as I can see you just joined yesterday, which makes you an either an employee or a friend of my good friend Sam. Can all of us at the sign syndicate site have a link to your website to see if you are an actual sign installer with a screw driver at the least. You are very welcome to come and see all the paper work and pictures of the pretzel twisting,hydraulic outrigger leaking, weld breaking shit box built by skylift. Get your facts straight, skylift pulled out of the deal because they could not come up with engineer drawings. You cannot wake up in the morning and say my friends and I are going to build a crane today, "let's see if it's going to work". The point here is that I will not use or let my guys use a truck that is not built by a professional engineer's specs. or CSA/OSHA approved. It's the law in Canada and I would like to sleep at night with a clear conscience.

Thank you, ronnie. My personal phone number is 647-333-4266 if you would like to come and see all the details.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

i just want to see ronnies screw driver or website

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

If SkyLift want's to tell their side they should just step up and do it in a straightforward manner.