ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

What do you think of this overhang

• Board Patron

If SkyLift want's to tell their side they should just step up and do it in a straightforward manner.

They are members on here. I have seen where they have been watching.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

Ronnie at Signs Hanging. I do not know you or your company, but I do know alot about sign trucks. I have used them for over 30 years. I have designed and sat down with the engineers of the major names. My ideas and their experience have made many changes that make the sign industry a better place. At no time did any company build a truck that was not code compliant or unsafe. It is the manufacturers job to build a deliver a compliant truck. They are experts. I have never seen Skylift at any sign shows or in the field. I do not know anyone on this website or in the industry who has a Skylift.

I do not know if you are the owner who pays for the equipment, or a worker who uses it and just gets a paycheck at the end of the week. As an owner, I want a quality built truck that is going to last. If it needs to be fixed, I want it fixed by a responsible person. I dont want a truck that no one will touch. The people on this site have combined thousands of years experience in this industry and not one has said anything good about Skylift.

I also find it extremely difficult to believe that you are a NEW YORK sign company who went to KENTUCKY to see Skylift for yourself. I cant find time for lunch and dinner is anytime from 8 to midnight if at all.

Please send some pictures of your trucks so we all can see what you have, put up or hang up.

• Like 1

• Board Patron

Paul I am jealous of your trucks, they look awesome

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 1 year later...
  • Board Patron

Anybody in this discussion have a manitex sc62? I want opinions of the Elliott L60 and SC62 Manitex.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• !llumenati

My Manitex 62 is 5 years old and works everyday. In 5 years the only issues were a leaking hydraulic outrigger hose, One blown fuse and a shorted wire. The leak was an easy fix. The other two issues were also simple repairs. My truck was built by STAMM Industries in Florida. They are the best in manufacturing and support. I would not hesitate on buying another Manitex.

I have an Elliot 57. This truck works well, but doesn't come close to the Manitex as far as stability, lifting and manufacturing quality. Elliot has been around a long time and has a strong representation in the crane industry. Both trucks preform well, but my choice would be Manitex. If you're buying new, do your homework on the chassis, bodywork and crane manufacturer. Email me if you have any questions....Red is still a better color choice.

• Board Patron

FYI -www.jscranesales.com, skylift, i-crane, have a new home

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Found them, Whitney Marcum is the contact at this NC location

Tyson's Ford

Sign Crane

1630 Roosevelt Blvd

Monroe, NC 28110

606-878-6585

704-238-8700

Visit Us @:

www.signcrane.net

whitney@signcrane.net

tysonsfordsigncrane@yahoo.com

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Finally I got a truck that is legit, check my baby out

post-2899-0-85586600-1329175323.jpg

• Like 1

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

true, but so far this idea works and it passes canadian standards. best part is that is isn't a Skylift, i-crane or tyson ford crane. i won't need diapers on when i use this one, i made sure the frame does twist and turn with lift. it has a 500 lbs winch in the bucket, i guess skylift, icrane is special and can make the same size truck lift 5000lbs. one of them is lying to me, i wonder which one?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446