ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

New phone app to View the Sign Syndicate

The Beta is out, and trying to upload the software here so this software can be used on phones. Stay Tuned!

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:

Showing New and Unread Posts:

IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:

IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

IMG_0041.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:

threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

imageview.png

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 1 month later...
  • Board Patron

cant wait

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

It's up!

THIS APP IS SIcK!!!!!!!!!

THis really makes things easier for viewing on my phone. Check out "Latest" when you login. I like that!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

It's up!

THIS APP IS SIcK!!!!!!!!!

THis really makes things easier for viewing on my phone. Check out "Latest" when you login. I like that!

So how do we get this? I am in iphone junkie. We even have an iphone app being developed to let sign companies estimate LED cost and do layouts for a sign!

Go to the app store and look up tapatalk, I'd buy the paid version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone viewing the forum with this yet? There is actually some other pretty cool forums on the application once you get it installed on your phone. There's a construction & electrical forum which I found interesting and signed up for

I am viewing with it. Can we reply with it or do we have to click view in Safari? I'll have to play around with it some more later.

Yes you can do just about everything with it. Not sure what phone you are using but the reply button for my iPhone is a box with an arrow coming out of it.

An update for this app came out last night

Oh, yeah I hit that expecting reply and saw refresh and clicked back. I should of read down the options more.

I am using my iPhone as well.

• 4 months later...

This application to be used by mobile phones has been updated!

Now able to upload images from your phones

425befb3-b1c3-0ab2.jpg

• Board Patron

when Blackberry version coming

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446