ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

GAPING HOLE

Many years ago ( about 5 now ) i was the proud purchaser of a complete Daco pumping system...thankfully over the last 5 years i have had only one problem...they staff there was quickly able to correct the issue and get my system back to be within 3 days...

Does anyeone have a recomendation they could share?

i would say in another 5 i want to have my manifold utlrasonically cleaned...the DP cleaned ect...dont know who to trust now

• Board Patron

Like him or not he is damn good at his craft

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

i wont get myself into a "like or dislike" in a public forum

just thought i would do a shout out here and see if anyone had a source for manifold cleaning/repair...i will look around the net and see if i can find someone and post back

• !llumenati

Okay, I got that message - andyes, I have another number for you --------- I just have to look it up. Got it ----ever hear of the Wheeler Diffusion pump, and all the experiement we did with different types of d-pumps??? Well, if not, he's the guy. Master glassblower - his dpump was an experiement to duplicate a metal d-pump - that worked as well as the real thing. Scientific glassblower at ASU for his life, and now resides, and works up in Wisconsin. Nothing in glass he can't fix ------ or clean. Mobile number is 480-220-1946. Any problem getting hold of him - message me.

gn

thanks for the info gary

i also had a message sent to me in reguards to a former daco employee...at the moment i lost his number, so this post might not be that helpful..except the meaning behind it.

Mike, left without a job, and instead of jumping on the "woe is me" band wagon...he pulled himself up by the boot straps, and started to try and fill the void that daco has left behind. Several times during the conversation he made mention almost embarrassed that he has started his new endeavor at home. Although the selection at the moment might not be as large as Daco once offered, but its a start.

I myself have started several successful home based businesses..my current company was started in my pole barn, ( now i have a piece of shit lil building..but atleast its mine) i will post more info when i get his number again