ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

NBM Long Beach Convention

Anyone going?

Think Kgirl & I might stop by and poke my head in, harass a few people Saturday morning on my way to Venice Beach & Hollywood for the evening with some friends.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a little more electric sign component manufacturers compared to the last one I went to looking at the vendor list. How come JT and N Glantz aren't right next to one another? :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Went to the show early Saturday morning Kgirl and I, ran into a few familiar faces.

Talk about a weekend to really see what the economy has done. The Long Beach NBM show was the smallest I have every seen, I mean it was small this time around. I haven't been in a couple of years.

When we went to Hollywood, and shopping on Melrose Drive whcihc we also haven't been in years. Most of those shops that we were familiar with were gone. Walking down the boulevard I'd have to say almost every other shop was gone and empty. After talking with a few shop keepers, they are hurting bad.

That night we went to a club that is under another name now called Avalon. When we went from an Irish Pub across the street (Where we should have stayed) to the club I was expecting a line, we walked right in and the usually packed club was empty. Drinks averaged $11 to $7. We left and went back to the highly packed Irish Pub where they had a sign out front "Beers $3 to $5", for the remainder of the night. This really shows how people even in a tourist town are watching their money.

Also across the street was the "W" hotel Arrow Sign did. I have to say, the LED's they used (Sloan) were pretty bright and it surprised me being that high, very nice hotel too.

• 11 months later...

I ran accross this old post that mentioned the LED on the W Hotel. The LED used on the perforated wall and the roof sign is GE Contour. The product has performed very well. The large logos are spaced at 8" o.c.. The small logos are spaced at 5" o.c. with an approximate overall footage of 1400'. The signs have been up for over two years and we have not had a single service call that I am aware of. We did have an initial outage where a wire was pinched during the installation.

I ran accross this old post that mentioned the LED on the W Hotel. The LED used on the perforated wall and the roof sign is GE Contour. The product has performed very well. The large logos are spaced at 8" o.c.. The small logos are spaced at 5" o.c. with an approximate overall footage of 1400'. The signs have been up for over two years and we have not had a single service call that I am aware of. We did have an initial outage where a wire was pinched during the installation.

What color and do you happen to have a few extra feet Charlie? Can't remember what color that was on the hotel, but looking for 2' of red or green if you happen to have that.