ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

MET - UL 48 Sign Shop - What would you like to see in our new program?

This is my first posting on Sign Syndicate - thanks for taking the time to read and respond!

MET Laboratories now has a UL 48 Sign Shop program. Our first year has been very interesting - we have learned allot about what you folks are designing and buliding in the electric sign business. We now have several shops who have starting using our program, and are happy with the results.

As one of the Factory Inspectors, I'm very interested in your experiences, and what you would like to see in our program. This represents a unique opportunity to tailor this program to your needs, and I will do everything possible to serve your industry.

If you have a moment, please let me know:

- What you expect in a Factory Inspector and the un-announced inspections.

- Share some experiences from your current program, good and bad.

- Your thoughts on new products and how the UL 48 Standard applies (Or is interpreted)

- Anything new you would like to see.

Thanks again!

Greg Smith

MET Laboratories

• !llumenati

First off - welcome.

Hope that you folks have success in tackling the goliath, UL. Do you have an online reference of how one goes about seeing the services, the costs, benefits, etc of MET ?

If you travel much, and get to Chicago, please stop by.

gn

First off - welcome.

Hope that you folks have success in tackling the goliath, UL. Do you have an online reference of how one goes about seeing the services, the costs, benefits, etc of MET ?

gn

First off - welcome.

gn

Thanks Gary, we're starting a blog for our regional office, I'll post it when we have it up.

See you in Chicago sometime!

(Just added as a response to Kirstie's welcome posting - I wanted to include it here for those viewing this posting).

I just received this testimonial from Brian Terry at Star Signs (Lawrence KS). Brian says:

"We moved to MET Labs because they come across as a very engineering based, common sense organization dedicated to helping us build safer and higher quality products. When we have questions regarding a practice or idea, I can get a prompt response to either email or voicemail. My MET representative is collaborative, professional and consistent which I find valuable for our planning and design. Inconsistencies in the past have always left open the door to surprises regarding the interpretation of UL-48 and related subjects".

Brian can be contacted by e-mail at: BrianT@starsignsllc.com

We'll be posting more testimonials and contacts soon.

Have a great weekend!

Greg